Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: April BFA: Official Results Are Here!
5/1/2007 4:15:40 PM
Dear Michael and Friends,

THANK YOU so very much for your vote of confidence.

To say that I was shocked is definitely an understatement.  I could not believe my eyes when I read your email, as I thought Georgios was our winner.

I was completely unaware as to how you rated all areas of the forums, and I do appreciate your positive notes and comments.  OMG!  All I can say is I am speechless as there are so many wonderful forums that were in competition, I think they all should have won.

Georgios, I share your disappointment as I am sure others do.  We all thought you had won.  I want to commend you for all of your hard work and vision of which we all appreciate.

Congratulations to everybody for such a wonderful display of commitment to bringing value to Adland.  Everybody is a winner!  :-)

Boy, this is the hardest post I have ever made.  I hope you all understand that I am humbled beyond words.

I love you all,  Jill

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 4:37:44 PM
Dearest Jill

It is hard for a man to tear but you got me. You my Lady raised me up and made my day much better, you made me smile. You are a marvelouse friend and your soul is pure and clear like crystal waters.

Thank you for your kindess. I will remember this reply for long time. Winning for me is not always necessary a recognition. I think the committee did right to rate me as they did. I just expected another placement. I wanted to win as everyone did but my dream was to be and I would be very glad I were amongst the five best.

Again Congratulations. Your forum is suverain and YOU in person you are and excellent friend a dream friend.

Deep from my heart I thank you.

Mike, I don't have anything against you. I know that you weren't alone.

Your good friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 4:55:42 PM
Hi Michael,

Jill Bachman, if I may borrow a quotation from our illustrious friend James Maxwell 

YOU ARE MIGHTY!!

You deserve every vote and every point for a wonderful, original forum which of course includes the amazing Journey to the Mountain of Love thread, currently running at over 22,000 views and over 1,800 contributions from members.  A discussion forum in the best and truest meaning of the phrase!

And to top it all you are one of the most loving and Community Sprited members ever to land at AdlandPro (I used the term "land" advisedly! lol)

Kathy and David congratulations too.  And congrats to all the runners up. 

Love
Jenny

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 3:42:15 AM
Hello to everybody here.

First of all : Congratulations to all winners. They did great work.

As I voted for Georgios forum I would like to see his forum in one of the first places. But I am sure Georgios will keep going. He has great ideas to present here.

Congratulations again,

Dimitra

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 4:31:14 AM
Congratulations, Jill. This has been quite a surprise for me, as well. I did not realize how this was done, and must say that it is a very unique and refreshingly different system that is being used. You DO shine in all you do, and it's a great pleasure to see you being honoured in this way. Well done. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!