Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Barbie We Know ?
4/30/2007 4:15:04 PM

Hi All,

I like to introduce you to the updated more advanced Barbie  

Barbie 3-Story Dream House Playset

Barbie 3-Story Dream House Playset
Barbie 3-Story Dream House Playset. This big beautiful 3-story home is every girl's dream – and Barbie doll's, too! The grand entrance with its dramatic winding staircase opens up to lots of rooms. Perfect for entertaining friends or just relaxing. Realistic sounds like a stove that sizzles, doorbell, even a flushing toilet and two songs on the house intercom! Gourmet-style kitchen with plenty of storage comes with all the popular conveniences. Lots of decorative touches and realistic details with over 60 play pieces. The entire 3-story Dream House is over 3 feet tall and fully furnished! The third story has Murphy bed and is removable for on-the-go complete house play. Dolls are not included.

Barbie Beach Glam Cruiser Car
Barbie Beach Glam Cruiser Car

Barbie Beach Glam Cruiser Car.Barbie's out to pick up hunks with her hot wicker seats! Load up the cute and sporty Beach Glam Cruiser for the most glamorous beach party ever! The cool ride to get there is half the fun. The Beach Glam Cruiser vehicle seats two dolls and has a suitcase trunk that opens and is also removable. Car seats are also removable and can be used as "beach chairs"! Doll not included.

Made For Each Other Barbie Doll

Made For Each Other Barbie Doll

Made For Each Other Barbie Doll It's a classic! This fantastic re-creation of the vintage 1969 Made For Each Other #1881 fashion coupled with a reproduction of the retro Twist ‘n Turn Barbie doll body re-visits the swinging 60's and the era of mod. The attention-grabbing ensemble of sunny colors includes a bright yellow knit sleeveless blouse, woven skirt and belted midi coat in yellow, white and orange with a groovy plush orange collar and matching plush orange hat. Final accessories include a double strand of yellow and orange plastic beads and high orange boots. For adult collectors, age 14 and over.

I'm always  amazed how advanced  kids toys are made today ,How about you ?  enjoy  :-)  Lee

+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Barbie We Know ?
4/30/2007 5:08:24 PM

Yes you are right Lee! I am always so amazed with my son's toys. The stuff I had when I was a kid never did any of the cool stuff his does. His toys practically do the playing for you LOL! Very nice Barbie stuff. I wish I had little girls to buy that kind of stuff for (then I could play with it myself lol!) Thank you for sharing!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
4/30/2007 6:25:49 PM

Wow Lee

The new Barbie stuff is soooo cool.

No grandchildren yet and no oine to give these great Barbies to right now.

My goddaughter is still too young, but maybe soon. She will be 2 in June.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

your friend

aweston39

Westons Jewelry & Gift Emporium

http://www.westonsjewelry.com

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/30/2007 7:25:34 PM

Hi Chris,

Yes I know just what your saying my son 8yrs old has a truck and dozer set that does all the work by remote saves on buying clothes huh lol  Thank you for stopping in and sharing . Also hope you do not mind but I took the liberty of adding your site to the new Social Networking :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/30/2007 7:31:08 PM

Hi April,

Always a  pleasure  my friend , Love you dearly but no way am I going to even think about being a grand parent  for at least ten more years By then bet most all the toys will be voice controlled  lol  Hope you had a great weekend  :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!