Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Law of Vibration
4/30/2007 12:40:29 PM

Anyone who's heard of "The Secret" has learned of the Law of Attraction one of the seven laws. Each week we'll go over and discuss how these laws can be incorporated into our lives and businesses to create a balanced and abundant lifestyle. I'm looking forward to all of your contributions. Tell us how you apply these Laws to YOUR life.

The first Law is...

The Law of Vibration 

Everything vibrates, nothing rests. · Conscious awareness of vibration is called feeling… Your thoughts control your feelings and your vibration.

· When you are not feeling good, become aware of what your are thinking, then think of something pleasant.

If you’ve seen the DVD or read the book “The Secret” this Law is the main topic of the book. The book explains it this way. Everything is energy. There’s the energy of the Universe, the planets, individuals and nature. These are composed of atoms and molecules and cells that are continuously moving and vibrating with energy. Each individual is a mass of energy. You can control your level of vibrations with what you’re thinking about. If you think about good (positive) things your energy force is vibrating at a higher level giving you more power to attract the things you desire into your life. If you think about bad (negative) things or lack, you’ll actually attract more negative towards you. So the trick is to become aware when you’re thinking negative thoughts then switch to thinking about something that makes you feel good.

Love creates the strongest level of vibrations. Therefore, looking at pictures of someone or something you love can switch your thinking. That’s why pets have been shown to be so beneficial to people. They raise the level of vibrations through giving unconditional love. This can be difficult to do at first. However, if you keep practicing it you’ll find it soon becomes a wonderful habit that can change your life immensely.

You are AMAZING Human Beings!

G. Lee

http://sponsoringaccelerator.com

http://myspace.com/kurtandgail

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Law of Vibration
4/30/2007 12:55:23 PM

http://www.whatisthesecret.tv/

http://www.unityonline.org/

Hi Folks:

I just happen t/b 1/2 way thru "The Law of Attraction" class at my Unity Church. It's taught over a 4 week timespan, once a week, by a PhD who I'm now proud to claim as a best friend, & I'm helping her husband with his hypertension in return.

The two URL's above are two ends of the same subject matter, Unity Church discovered these teachings by our Co-Founder, Charles Fillmore over 118yrs ago, was featured on The Oprha Winfree recently. Believe it or not, just this morning I came across "The Secret" being offered online as a video, plus a discounted DVD offer.

I expect that this forum w/b one of the most interesting ever on ALP.

Thank you G. Lee for the launching of same,

Joe Severa, Owner

Flexera Intl Ltd.

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
4/30/2007 1:32:44 PM

Thank you G. Lee for starting this forum.  I believe that "The Secret" is just the tip of the iceburg and has served a purpose of enlightening those who haven't been exposed to these spiritual principles and laws of the universe.  To many of us, the secret is not really a secret and not a new concept to us.  The law of attraction is not complete without knowledge of the other universal laws...they all go hand in hand.

Thank you for sharing them :)

Christy

www.meditationrooms.org

www.meditationrooms.org www.kitchendesignmichigan.com www.trilogyrx.com/christy www.meditationrooms.blogspot.com www.enlyten.com/christy
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/30/2007 1:38:43 PM

Hi G,

Thank's for this forum.The Secret is no Secret. It's been around for a long time.

What's important is Implementing these 7 law's into our daily lives.

I am working on it.It's taking some time,but progress is being made.

Smiles,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2007 3:33:35 PM

Hi G.

I could dittle every work of Marty's post.  The Secret isn's a secret and the Secret isn't new.

It's merely a matter of getting to an understanding and utilization of the 7 laws that make the secret the powerful tool that it is. 

I'm lookin forward to the rest of this.  Thanks

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!