Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Spamming the forums is getting really bad ... and not by just one or two member.
4/29/2007 2:29:08 PM
Hi Heather,

Thank you for posting and telling us why you have cut your time on AdlandPro.

If we all stick together in battling the problem it can be cut down a lot. Sure it will take work. Just need to be persistent.

To your success

Kenneth
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Spamming the forums is getting really bad ... and not by just one or two member.
4/29/2007 2:39:55 PM
Hi Kenneth, You've done us all a service in bringing this up. This is a really good topic. I think the more we discuss an issue the more chance we have to remedy it. And I totally agree with Nick's suggested actions with off topic posts. Jason
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 2:46:51 PM

Hi Kenneth,

I just thought I would add a few of my own thoughts on this matter!

You have to remember that there are some people out there who are "A few sandwiches short of a picnic" or "A couple of cans short of a six pack" or "The lights on but their not at home" or my really favorite ones are

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
4/29/2007 3:03:38 PM
Well John,

We will have this as well. LOL. You do have funny buttons. So any thoughts on educating people about this?

Kenneth
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 3:18:23 PM

Hi Kenneth,

My buttons can be used by anyone to make a point here's the link http://www.jpbp.com/tempory/mystuff/badgeoftheday.html

But be careful as there are a few naughty ones there!

Personally I think its pointless trying to get some people to "Do the right thing" we may as well accept that people who love  will continue to eat it or post it.

I think it should be renamed to PBAP "Posted by a pratt"

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!