Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Three Programs that are in my must see list
4/28/2007 9:58:35 PM

Three Programs that are in my must see list

Join this comunity and make lasting friends . set your own blog, Groups, Friends lists, Gallary  so much in this you cant fail to bost your business

http://bizpreneur.com/deesincomebuilder

"CRUSH Your Competition With Free Traffic Exchange Programs!"

Here's the deal:

Traffic exchanges are a super powerful way to promote your business to a targeted audience. But ONLY if you are using them correctly!

Think about this for a second. What do you see most of the time when you are surfing for traffic?

I'm willing to bet most of the pages you see are replicated affiliate pages that are given to people when they join a business opportunity. You know exactly what I'm talking about here, and you probably see the very same generic affiliate pages a few hundred times every day.

http://www.splashpagemaker.com/?rid=395

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I Upgrade?
Once you have registered in Rotatrix just access your account where you can make a purchase.

How long do my positions last?
30 days and then must be renewed to remain in the matrix.

How much does it cost?
$39.00 per month for a position in each of six matrices.

Will I earn any commission for introducing new members?
Not for introducing them but we do pay 10% of every purchase.

How do I know when I should renew my position(s)?
Once you have made a purchase you will see an Expiry date beside it in your members area. A 'Renewal' button will appear below the expiry date giving you the option to renew your position via payment processor or balance before it expires.

Can I pay to renew my position(s) out of my earnings?
Yes.

How long does it take to get paid?
Usually within 48 hours but there may be times when it takes slightly longer. We do not process withdrawal requests on Saturdays or Sundays.

Can I transfer my Feeder earnings to my Rotatrix account and then withdraw them?
Only if you have actually purchased a Rotatrix Position.

Can I have more than 1 account?
No, any member found to have more than 1 account will immediately be suspended with the loss of all earnings.

How can I pay?
We accept AlertPay, e-gold, Paypay (Visa/MasterCard) & SafePaySolutions.

How do I get paid?
As soon as your initial 30 days has expired you will have access to a withdrawal button, simply add your withdrawal request.
** IF YOU HAVE PAID VIA 'TRI-STARMONEYCHANGERS' YOU WILL ONLY BE PAID OUT VIA 'TRI-STARMONEYCHANGERS' UNTIL SAID FUNDS HAVE DEPLETED..

When do I get paid?
30 days after the date of your 1st Rotatrix purchase a Withdraw button will appear allowing you to make daily withdrawals.

Is there a minimum amount I can withdraw?
No.

How do I cancel my membership?
Simply Contact Us asking to be removed from Rotatrix.

Can I have a refund?
No, you are purchasing advertising credits.
** If you do not agree with our policy regarding refunds please DO NOT make a purchase.

I have a lot of members in my downline, why can't I see any earnings?
Remember, each time the Rotating matrix rotates or the Random matrix rebuilds itself they will potentially fill your downlines with existing positions, you only earn from existing positions if they are renewed whilst in your downline.

Can I contact my downline?
Yes, there is an email facility in your members area.

Do I have to recruit any new members before I can start to earn?
No.

Do you have a SPAM Policy?
Yes, we take SPAM complaints very seriously. 1st offence receives a warning, 2nd offence results in removal from Rotatrix with the loss of all earnings. DO NOT SPAM.

http://www.rotatrix.net/?deesincomebuilder

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!