Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Exclusive and Personal Invitation
4/26/2007 1:29:26 AM
Hi Allan,
thank you for the opportunity to post at your forum.If you or anybody else have questions regarding the program or need some help signing up or advertising,please feel free to contact me any time.Our team is here to help everybody to succeed and help to build YOUR business- that's our mission!
Have a great day and much success,
Janet Ravindran

This is a Personal Invitation for a very new program – it’s a great new tool for you to use as you advertise your business/programs, its called Sitewizard SEO and is an Optimized Search engine with an impacting way to promote as well as make money from your downlines.Secure your spot on the top!.
Become part of one of the largest Power Groups on the internet.
Learn how we use team strategy to make income for the team. We are prebuilding  our team with this program.Come join us! Our plan is to build 7 levels deep. We Upgrade when everybody has his downline in place...that way nobody is losing out.You don't need to upgrade in order to receive payment.When your referrals upgrade you will have earned the Fast Start Bonus.But if you would like to earn monthly Residual Income you have the option to upgrade anytime.
Also you could earn with commission rollups, meaning commissions from any paying member who is a referral of a free member will roll up to the next available paying member. What a great compensation plan... don't you agree?
It's FREE to JOIN  & Take a look...I know you'll be excited!
Very Important - Don't pay to join a thing yet!
Click here to go to the site   http://rotate2.com/1172    

*FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS!*

Enter your contact information to join the FREE TOUR.
Make sure that you just select the "ENROLL NOW" button at the bottom of the top right hand panel.
On the next page select "OPTION #1" and fill in your information.
When you're confirmed, send me your ID# at janiris2000@yahoo.com  and I will send it to our team for your (1) signup !And send a link to your sponsor as well to be added to his rotator.
Then visit our Live conference room to receive program building updates and upgrade information.
To Enter our Live Conference Room follow this link and the login directions:
http://www3.telus.net/rmc/59912.htm

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!