Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
MLM Secrets - Have you heard about the internet?
4/25/2007 12:45:20 PM
Have you heard about the internet?

The internet is the best lead generation ever created. It will allow you to target your market and open the whole world for you. If you are not using the internet for your lead generation effort then you are still fighting with a sword in 2006!

1) Make sure you send your visitors to a Webpage where they have the option to get something for free so you will have to chance to contact them by phone and follow-up with them automatically through auto responders.

2) There are two major ways of getting visitors to your website: Paid and Free.

• It is going to cost you either money or time!
  • You have to judge which one do you have more?

The following is what I have found to be productive for me over the years:

-  Forums: by visiting forums and getting involved in discussions, you are allowed to have your signature file. If you help other people and provide information then they want to know about you and they will visit your website.

-  Visiting blogs and commenting on them: For example, if you comment on my blog you are allowed to have a link to your website and you can get some of my website visitors to check your website. You can visit multiple blogs easily and comment on the posts.

Go to blogsearch.google.com or to any other blog search engine and you will find plenty of blogs about your particular interest.

If you are commenting on anyone's blog, be sure have a nice comment!  ;-)

-  Article writing: You can write articles about your product or your opportunity and post it in the article directories and send it to ezine publishers.

-  Get a blog and start writing your ideas about the products of your network marketing company or your opportunity. You can have one for free if you are short on money; there are plenty of places to make your free blog. Check www.blogger.com and www.wordpress.com

-  Traffic exchanges such as Traffic Swarm: this will allow you to click on other people’s advertisements and you get credits and other people will see Beware of all the spy wares though. Time wasting

-  Paid per click programs such as Google adwords, Overture and other minor ones.  Paid per click advertisements are those advertisements on your right side that you see in search engines under the ’sponsored links’. Paid per click will allow you to bid on ‘keywords’ and the one who bid higher he gets his website higher on the search engines ads.

* This method will get you immediate traffic but may waste your money!

-  Newsletters advertisements: You find ezine or newsletters about your topic of interest and you place an ad. You can use top sponsor ad or a solo ad. Before you pay any ad for any ezine, subscribe to it so you appreciate the quality and what type of people is reading it.

Again you test and evaluate!

-  Press releases: You can make a press release about your products or your opportunity. There are free press releases but I found them ineffective personally. When you pay like $80 then you get significant exposure. One of the major press releases websites is  http://prweb.com

All in all.......marketing yourself online can be dome successfully in many ways.  The above are merelt some suggestions based upon what has truly worked for me over the years.

The days of calling leads all day - trying to convince the person on the other end of then phone that you have the answer to their prayers are gone!  (thank god!)

Have a blessed and productive day!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
James Reyes

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: MLM Secrets - Have you heard about the internet?
4/25/2007 7:23:30 PM
    Hi,
I agree with the blog method of getting the word across. There is another way that I found very helpful and that is the Press Release. I put mine in for free at "Search Big Daddy" where you can also get a free blog. One of the very best methods is by getting your own Top Keyword, also available free at Big Daddy
The press release can be directed to the city of your choice and when anyone searches in that area, your press release is displayed prominently. The blogs and press releases are also tied to your keywords. You get quite a lot of exposure for free. Big Daddy also has a very extensive friends network similar to adland.
As you all know or will find out, fishing in the same pond for too long results in diminishing returns so it is essential to look for fresher and more fertile waters.
Take car and good luck to all
JRey

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!