Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
JERKY DIRECT SIGNATURE SERIES STEAK STICKS
4/25/2007 11:41:10 AM
JERKY FLAVORS | 100% FREE SHIPPING JERKY DIRECT SIGNATURE SERIES STEAK STICKS Suggested Retail: $252.00 YOUR COST: $144.00 FREE SHIPPING! NEW!!! SIGNATURE SERIES STEAK STICKS - ORIGINAL 24CT CASE This is the BEST OF THE BEST. This meat snack is made from the best cuts of beef available. Because of the quality and natural tenderness of the meat we use for our Signature Series Steak Stick, we dont call it jerky! It is the most tender, best tasting meat snack you have ever tasted. Just one bite and we are sure you will agree! * Natural Beef Steak Sticks - Original Flavor * Beef Raised Without Added Hormones and Without Antibiotics * No Preservatives * No Added MSG * NO Nitrite * NO Erythorbate * NO Artificial Ingredients * Only Minimally Processed * Delivered in our double pack Delicious and tender jerky ! Buy a case or a 2 pack. Enroll for wholesale prices ! Suggested Retail: $29.99 2 PACK YOUR COST: $13.25 http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JERKY DIRECT SIGNATURE SERIES STEAK STICKS
4/25/2007 11:49:15 AM
JERKY FLAVORS | 100% FREE SHIPPING Suggested Retail: $13.00 YOUR COST: $7.60 FREE SHIPPING! NATURAL BUFFALO JERKY SLAB STYLE TERIYAKI TWO 3.5 OZ BAGS Teriyaki Buffalo Jerky Our Great Teriyaki Flavor Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Buffalo No Preservatives No Added MSG NO Nitrite NO Erythorbate NO Artificial Ingredients Only Minimally Processed LOW Carbohydrate (1 gram total carbohydrate per serving) Delivered in our jerky double pack Jerky Direct 7 oz. Teriyaki Buffalo Jerky FREE SHIPPING!! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 11:50:00 AM
Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Buffalo ! Hormone Free !
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 12:23:36 PM

Hello friends,

This is Mark Gibson and I have to say that Linda is so right!

That Signature Series Steak Sticks  are the BEST!

I have been receiving them as my autoship for the past 2 months and I can't wait to ge t some more. The two bags only last about 1 day is I can keep my kids out of them. They are well worth the cost!

I have been receing a check from Jerky Direct since I joined back in Nov 2005 and I don't mind paying the cost of the Signature Series due to my commission check covers it plus some.

Folks YOU can make $$$$ with Jerky Direct!!

Get started today for only $12 a month and recieve 2 bags of jerky every month for that nowincluding the fact that Jerky Direct will give you a website as well plus a whole lot more.

http://www.snackat.jerkydirect.com

Go read the testimonials on the site and see why so many people are excited about JERKY DIRECT!!

Your jerky buddy,

Mark Gibson

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 12:26:20 PM

I CAN'T SPELL OR TYPE BUT I CAN SELL JERKY!

Your jerky buddy,

Mark

HTTP://WWW.SNACKAT.JERKYDIRECT.COM

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!