Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Important Break Through In Network Marketing!
4/24/2007 12:17:40 PM
Important Break Through In Network Marketing

STOP SPONSORING NOW!!!

It does not matter what program you're promoting, the basics of Networking stays very much the same. In Network Marketing, you should never ask yourself, "Does it Work?" Instead, ask yourself, "Does it Duplicate?" If you put together a simple system that ANYONE can easily follow, your work is halfway done!

How Do You Know If You're In The Right Business Opportunity or MLM Program?

You'll need to ask yourself these 3 questions....

1. Does your company have a real product?

If so, would most people buy it if the "business" aspect was taken away? If the answer is "NO" to either of these two questions, my friend there's a 99% chance that you're in a pyramid scheme. Get out NOW, run and don't look back!

2. Are you able to easily make a profit within your first 2 months?

There's no need to "feed" your upline your hard earned cash for 6 months
if you know after the first 2 months that you're not getting anywhere and the system is not working for you. Note: Always evaluate your own efforts. If you're following a good system and giving to the best of your abilities 100% with no results then that opportunity IS NOT for YOU.

3. Do you find yourself spending hours daily trying to build traffic to your affiliate site in order to get signups or make sales?

If so, that particular company does not have a good system in place. A good system will enable you freedom from your computer. Do you want a "Home Job" or do you want a "Home Business". Automation is the key to time freedom.

Note: Some companies claim to have a "100% Automated System" but then inform you that you have to purchase leads and autoresponders on your own. Then they try to teach you how to send more traffic to your affiliate site (spending more time and money to make their Alexa Rank higher). That, of course, IS NOT a "100% automated System". These companies have obviously told one lie already.

Knowing how to advertise and market your network marketing opportunity is another important factor which can make or break your advertising budget.

So what program would I recommend?

I recommend joining a multi-level-marketing (MLM) program where:

• All of your marketing is done for you. (if you haven't ever made your living @ advertising.....why would you think you can do better than the pros?)
  • One where you have no out of pocket advertising costs.
  • One that is affordable for ANYONE...
  • One where you can just join, sit back and be in profit within your first 2 months.
  • One that is TRULY "100% Automated". 

I recommend..

THIS IS PROFIT SHARING FOR THE MASSES!

Come see what the excitement is all about!  This is your chance to be a part of an organization that is literally changin the face of network Marketing FOREVER!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Important Break Through In Network Marketing!
4/24/2007 2:50:55 PM

I am fully aware and i wish you well Brian with such a fantastic product as The Berry Tree. wish i would of got on that boat sooner. But as you know i have my Jerky Direct and a cool search engine to work with. Not to mention my Community Ojeez. Your doing a fine Job in keeping us informed my Drummer Boy it is such a great feeling for me to read your Groovy posts man! Thanks. Keep up the good research and work! (Prayerwarrior)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Important Break Through In Network Marketing!
4/25/2007 12:00:01 PM
Hi Thomas!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by my friend!  Ya know.......I get a "bubbly" feeling inside whenever I come to this place and interact with people like you.  We've never met in person.....but I still consider you (as well as others) my good friends.

Is that wierd?  I dunno.......

I've looked @ your Jerky Direct business before.....and it does look very good!  I especially like the hormone-free aspect of it.  And being a jerky lover myself......who knows what the future will bring!  ;-)

I commend you on NOT being one of those people who is involved with 20 different programs.  You have focus my friend......and that quality will take you far!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!