Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Easter Everyone...Rise Again!
8/23/2008 12:47:27 AM
Hi Bev, thank you so much for stopping by :) Do you have links you can share with us for these songs?
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2008 10:56:22 PM

Here is the site to Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera sung so beautifully by Michael Crawford

www.stlyrics.com/songs/m/michaelcrawford9233/themusicofthenight310404.html

and here are the words to Because He Lives:

Because HE lives, I can face tomorrow,

Because HE lives, all fear is gone,

because I know, I know HE holds the future,

And life is worth the living just because HE lives.

If I can find where to download this beautiful gospel song, I will let you know.

Beverly Kersey
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 3:47:25 PM

Beverly, thank you so much for sharing these songs. Thank God He Lives!

+0
Re: Please Share Your Favorite Song!
9/1/2008 4:08:36 AM
Hi, James!
For several years, I have loved the Song, "Where The Boys Are" by Connie Francis! Connie is one of my Favorite Singers and I love to listen to her Music and Sing along with them. When I Sing, I can sound just like Connie Francies, Brenda Lee, Patsy Cline and Martina McBride. I Love to Sing and was doing it as a Career, but, because of my Deterioration of my Health, my Singing Career has had to be put on the back shelf for now until I am able to endure and withstand the Emotional Stress and Hard Work that go along with the Music Career. I do have a PayPal Account now, and I am planning on Selling my Music on the Internet in the near Future, so, please be on the look out for it, and I hope you will Purchase it at that time. Please write me and let me know if you would like to Order yours now and I can put your Name down on my List. I Love All Of You and God Bless All Of You and Your Families!! I Love You, James and God Bless You and Your Family!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please Share Your Favorite Song!
9/1/2008 2:27:58 PM
Shirley, keep me informed. I'm not going to commit right now, but I may, come time when you publish it. Thanks for letting me know!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!