Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
G-'d creative power part 3 Releasing your faith !
4/17/2007 12:07:40 PM

So let's recap briefly we have learned so far that words have the power to create our lives and that it takes faith or believing to do so.

Learning to release your faith is much like learning to do anything else. It takes practice. We have already learned that we can and do have whatever we say we have this works both for the positive and the negative . Faith is not always exercised in the positive realm ..

Take Job as an example . When we read the book of Job we see this man was a very affluent gentleman.  I use Job because he is not only one of the greatest example of a man that did not loose his faith but overcame a magnificent amount of loss in his life and still he did not curse G-d nor blame him for his circumstances. But in the end he is completely restored and even more than he had at the beginning.

If you have ever read this book we see that Satan was wanting to test Job. Satan says to G-d you protect him take it away and see what he does.G-d told him .. para phased .. Look Satan you can do with him as you like but you are not allowed to take his life. So the test and trails began. We see he lost everything, suffered boils, lost his children , was tempted by all manner of loss. We also see that Job had certain character traits . Verse one reads (and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.)

In one single day he lost all his children except one. Big loss for a day. the story goes on and the suffers more loss Chapter 2 verse 3 we see Job had integrity he was upright and righteous in the eyes of G-d. But in contrast we see something very interesting in Chapter 3 :25 25 Job says "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me." You see fear is a form of believing its negative and will produce the same sort of results Job did. Obviously Job was living in fear of loss or Satan would not have been able to do these things to him.

This condition did not just appear overnight it was a lasting fear he had been caring for a very long time. He feared loss , I call it faith in reverse. The Hebrew word used in verse 3 is pachaed and means to fear or be afraid. By the end of the book we also see that G-d restored Job with everything he lost and than some.

Faith talks and when it talks it talks faith, not fear and unbelief. You see our words are based on the same basic principle of seed -time and harvest. Words produce after their own kind. Fear produces lack, want, need. Faith produces, abundance, plenty, confidence. This is why we are told to guard our mouth Jesus himself is very explicit when it comes to what we say in: This is a very serious warning ! 

Matthew 12 34 we Read "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. "

Here is a list of a few things the life of Jesus shows us. These he used in the fleshly body he had while here on earth to overcome the temptations he faced and are great examples of how we too have that same creative power today.

1 He spent much time in prayer. He prayed the answer not the problem. He prayed as if he already had that which he was praying for. He never begged or pleaded .

2. He spoke with integrity he always spoke what G-d said . NOT what he thought .

3. He spoke the end results. not the problem. ( He called the things that were not as though they were) He never confessed the present circumstances. He spoke the desired results. Go read his life in the Gospel to get a better understanding of how he did miracles . He spoke they manifested. HIS WORDS were the creative power behind the miracles he brought forth.

4. He used the WRITTEN  WORD to defeat Satan. The bible is not just a nice book to read. Proverbs 4:20 -22 says, " attend to my words, they are life and health to all their flesh (this is paraphrased by me)

The word of G-d conceived in the heart of a person, formed by the tongue, and spoken out of the mouth is a creative power. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SPEAK!Learn to speak faith filled words and see the results.

Until next time ..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: G-'d creative power part 3 Releasing your faith !
4/17/2007 1:18:51 PM

Geketa, thank you for this, very well done.

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 1:35:37 PM

Hi Donald,

You are most welcome I am glad you liked it ..

Blessings,

Geketa

+0
4/17/2007 1:43:51 PM
Geketa,

You are right on. When I get a negative word from someone or begin to concentrate on what I don't want my goal is to always switch that around and concentrate on what God has promised me as a believer. It is then that I claim things like:

3 John 1:2 KJV

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

I know he hears my prayers according to:

1 John 5:14 NIV  This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Thanks for your previous words on this subject as I have modified my prayers due to them. Now when I have prayed for something, I no longer keep asking for it over and over but simply thank God for his answers in my ongoing prayers as I know the answers are coming soon. Some are seen here on earth right away, some in a few days and some months or years later. Some he waits for me to see that they were not in my best interest after all.

I was talking to my brother about this today and he and I both credit our salvation to prayers of other saints. In mine it was a church body, who did not know me, yet. They agreed and prayed with my wife and this prayer was answered in a few weeks when God supernaturally spoke to me which caused me to attend church to find out: What was going on? With my brother, his ex-wife prayed faithfully for around six years and God answered her prayer.

I make it a point to pray for my business that he continues leading, guiding and giving me wisdom. For his blessings and protection on my prayer partners, pastors their wives and families and for all my business partners. For salvation I pray for many who do not know and may not desire our prayers.

I have been blessed many times by the prayers of many and it is only right to pass these blessings on to others.

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 2:06:56 PM

Hello Darryl,

I am so blessed that you are learning something from this study. I feel like I am doing something worth wild here with this forum. I too was prayed for many years by an old auntie who was a praying woman . She prayed for me to 26 years it was not that G-d had not heard her prayers, but my stubbornness that kept me from yielding.

We have to learn that prayers are not ritual or begging but merely stating what we want and allowing G-d to manifest it to us we do this with words of believing though our faith in him and his word.

Blessings brother,

Geketa

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!