Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Interview With Darryl Lardizabal By Robert Phillips
4/17/2007 5:57:50 AM

Robert Phillips says: Tell Me Little About Yourself

Darryl Lardizabal darryllardizabal.com/blog says:

Hi Robert, I'd like to thank you for this great opportunity for the interview. Just in case your readers don't know me, I'm Darryl Lardizabal. I won't make any self-claims or any special names, so just call me Darryl. Just to give a few small tidbits about me, I am an internet marketing and network marketing coach with only a few select clients because I like to work on a highly personal basis. Just to give an example, one of my select clients was able to build a great network marketing organization with just one training idea and with it he easily produces $100,000 business partners within just 6 months time.

Because of some of these stuning results I highly value my time and especially theirs. I am highly selective with who I decide to work with and only work with those who feel the utmost need to succeed and are willing to compleley focus themselves using my practical and innovative advice. Many of my clients typically have to pass an online based interview process either through chat or e-mail in which I ask a series of questions to find my choice client. I'm not saying they have to be perfect, but they have to be true to their goals and highly motivated. This interview process eliminates those would-be clients who feel all they need is my advice to succeed than actually getting their hands a bit dirty and doing some work

Robert Phillips says: What set you apart from other marketers

Well it's hard to say what specifically sets me apart from the many marketers and consultants out in the world because I feel each one brings a unique set of skills to the table. Unlike many marketers, I am bold and daring and tend not to stick to tried and true techniques. I innovate and bend the traditional rules of marketing and forge new lines, new paths and roads that others follow. In other words, when everyone is taking the same successful path, I have created my own successful path.

Robert Phillips says: What marketing sources do you think have help you must with your success

Well, to think about that question, I really would never credit any one marketing source to my success because I believe that sort of narrow based thinking leads people to limit their marketing potential. For example, many people know that E-mail Marketing is a great method to market to many people, but it has also become spammed nearly to death. Many marketers are trying to innovate more and more and more and eventually the e-mail marketing will be such a hard marketing tactic to fully utilize to the untrained business man or business woman. If I really had to choose with one, and only one marketing path to choose I would go with Search Engine Marketing and Optimization as I believe that one source brings enormous amounts of WILLING viewers and most of the time buyers to your business, especially if it's based online

Robert Phillips says: What advice would you gave someone new to network marketing

first, get a good sponsor, a good sponsor who doesn't just know one method of marketing but many.

I say this because when I first started out, I wasn't a great one-on-one guy, hell I plain sucked at it. Yeah, I could talk to people but because I put too much thought into many of my past conversations with friends and family, they would skip to the next question on their minds, "How's the weather," instead of asking me more about my business. So, I turned to the next best choice and my true strength, the internet and learned many methods for prospecting and recruiting that my sponsor could not teach me. I feel a great sponsor can play on your strengths and what you currently know how to do. If your good with the internet, I as your sponsor would help you build your internet skills. If your good with personal one-on-one conversations, I would help you build your approaching and prospecting skils in that medium. And if you love to talk on the phone, than let's build that skill. See, using this way, I'm creating a comfortable business person who will be more inclined to not only stay in the business, but actually work the business because he/she doesn't have to change.

Darryl Lardizabal darryllardizabal.com/blog says:

change is a scary thing especially in the mind's of a prospect and new business partner. if you had to change everything you do, would you really be in that business? wouldn't you want something easy because you already know a bit about the business and you don't have to change much? It's like trying a new food or just something different. Because we find it different, we fear it, and try to remove this fear, by never having to come against it.

Robert Phillips says: Tell me about your site your making

Darryl Lardizabal darryllardizabal.com/blog says:

Sure Robert, I actually have my blog up online at darryllardizabal.com/blog and that alone will provide great content for those trying to build a great business web site that can actually convert traffic to buyers or business partners, for those trying to master the approaching, presenting, and training aspects of network marketing, to finding prospects for any business, to all sorts of other business information that my readers will ask from. Besides that blog I will begin a free and payment based newsletter specifically targeted to network marketers and internet marketers. The payment based newsletter not only includes just the newsletter but my exclusive forum community membership as well as other surprise bonuses that I cannot say. My blog will keep you updated on those projects as they come out, so constantly check back on it to get in on the action.

THIS ARTICLE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCE IN
ANYWAY WITHOUT CONTACTING ME THE AUTHOR

IF You Would Like Me To Do a Interview For Your Company
Contact Me

Robert Phillips http://www.affilatemarketersguide.blogspot.com/

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Interview With Darryl Lardizabal By Robert Phillips
4/17/2007 11:17:48 AM

Hello Robert,

I want to thank you for sharing Darryl`s information with us.We all know that Blogging is a big part of being successful online and with this info.it helps.

Hope your having a great day!

Lisa

+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2007 5:47:55 PM

Thank you Robert for the great interview!  Also, a big congrats on the POTW award!

;) Elise

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 9:22:46 AM

Hi Lisa

Thanks for you post my goal is to share info that is useful to the readers of my forum

Your welcome and all try to do more interview

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 9:24:29 AM

Hi Elise

Thanks for the congrats on person of the week and am glad you liked the interview

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!