Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The transpersonal world
4/16/2007 6:19:06 PM

Hello friends ... After a long break from AdlandPro, I am back with a new forum, which I hope you may enjoy...

What is transpersonal?

Transpersonal is the term given to a new emergent science, which tries to understand human nature and the world, or universe, at large, in a more holistic fashion, as a whole instead of segregate parts. It calls upon an integration of psychology, philosophy, healing, spirituality and art etc., in order to comprehend, research and determine life and the cosmos as a “oneness”. It seeks to comprehend all that which is beyond the known physical and scientific reality. It seeks to understand how it unfolds among different people within different cultures, in a similar fashion and how something beyond human comprehension can operate through an individual, i.e. “The infinite working through the finite”.

The transpersonal works on the basis that all life and the universe are one and form part of a higher consciousness that can, potentially, operate through all, or any, individual who is capable, or aware enough, to tap into its infinite resources, where all knowledge is stored, pre-existent and available for tapping into for the good, not only of an individual, but the greater good in the bigger picture of things. Within the realm of the transpersonal, everything has it’s own, particular, meaning: Nothing happens by chance and individuals can alter their life, or facets thereof, by way of a shift in conscious awareness and by way of altering his, or her, interactions within their surrounding environment and within the universe itself.

The transpersonal domain seeks to explain what science has dubbed “miraculous”, “extraordinary phenomena”, or simply “impossible to believe”, since science relies on tangibilty of proving and the transpersonal lacks somewhat in this area, considering that it has no one set of “specific” regulatory formula that can be adhered to for comparative, investigative, purposes and, therefore, almost, impossible to subject to rigorous scientific research.

The transpersonal world could be described as the independently conscious realm that lies beyond the realm of the physical senses; the independently explainable beyond the proven logical and scientific realm and the supreme infinite of “being” along with the eternal wisdom that has always been, is and always will be, which resides within, through and beyond all of us. This infinity resides within each and every individual only some are more in tune with its frequency than others.

Copyright VenRecords 1992

This article and any part, thereof, may NOT be copied,or published at any time.  Doing so would infring copyright laws and will be subject to prosecution.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/16/2007 7:00:43 PM
Welcome Back Venerina,

You have started a forum which further developes the theory of the transpersonal, which has been attracting a great deal of serious attention over recent years.

It embraces the theory of Law of Attraction, now popularized by The Secret.  I would suggest that it also includes the study of atrology at its most serious level and even the theory of reincarnation, and telepathy - amongst other theories that, whilst they cannot be "scientifically " proven
but   are certainly more than highly credible, based on empirical evidence.

Equally, I have always held the view that religion has traditionally been used, in its moment, to offer the explanation of the scientifically unexplainable and each regilious philophy is relected by the willingness of its followers to accept these  beliefs as the explanation for the scientifically unprovable.

This is the beginning of a fascinating topic which has indefinate possibilities - both theologically and philosophically. and I am looking forward to learn more.

Saludos
And fantastic to see you back with such a erudite and substantial discussion topic.
Lots of love
Jenny

+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 7:35:21 PM

Hi Venerina,

It's Great to have you back.

We sure have missed you.

I'm working on my first cup of coffee..

I'll be back soon!

Love Ya,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 7:37:37 PM

Thanks Jenny for letting us know our sister is back!

Bless You,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
4/16/2007 7:38:53 PM
Hey there my Sweet Venerina :) WOW so glad you are back and looks like a very interesting forum, I will sure be here! 
and Big thanks my Sweet Jenny :) for showing me the way here! 
Great to see you Girls! Hugs and Love :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!