Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Money - How is it Created - Macro Economics made easy to understand
3/5/2008 12:07:46 AM

Hi Neil,

As I wrote in Jim's thread the link there directed to an error page. But I found the Wizard series and listened to 2 so far in order to get a taste of what she's all about.

It's quite amazing that after watching the Zeitgeist movie twice since yesterday it all fits into place even more.

The major problem is that the manipulation and enslavement of us all is all encompassing and although there are signs we could have and should have caught on to we haven't. 

The question is what happens next? Do we quietly sit by and let this continue or do we stand up and say "Not On My watch". Do we join the Zeitgeist revolution and be counted or not.

I don't know if you noticed; at the beginning of the movie there is a clickable icon where you can see a list of meetings all over the USA leading up to the 15th of March 2008. You can join them on that page as well.

Smithy, hits the nail on the head with her series and shows two aspect of the problem which in all reality are really one. The problem is far more extensive as we can see from the movie.

I highly recommend that everyone take the time to watch this 2 hour movie. We waste time watching worthless but entertaining movies and I do believe that our very lives are well worth the 2 hour investment. One thing I can promise you and them they won't be bored. Scared to death, maybe. Angry, for sure. Horrified, with a doubt.  Enraged, to say the least. Watch It.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm 

Thanks for the heads up on the tapes.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 8:55:16 AM
Peter- My pleasure! As I said in your forum - you and I do not think all that much different. We have some area's where understanding may make us appear more different than I think we are. When Time permits I will add comments to our train of thoughts in your forum and maybe bring more to light the slight differences..... depth of thought is sometimes easy to appear missleading in areas. I'll do my best to make mine clear.

Peace Profound!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 10:02:33 AM

Hi Neil,

I'd be more then glad to hear your thoughts and discuss them with you.

It's been my experience in life that one does not have to agree with friends or family for that matter on every aspect and nuance of their beliefs, thoughts and philosophies on life. My best friend in the "real" world and I are on completely different wave lengths when it comes to politics and have had many fiery discussions and arguments. As strange as this might sound it has made us even better friends and there is nothing we wouldn't do one for the other.

So, let's discuss, argue and possibly disagree one with the other but as we do have a better understanding of the others belief structure.

I have a feeling that on the dangers portrayed in the Zeitgeist movie and Smithy's tapes we are in total agreement.

Shalom,

Peter

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/20/2008 11:19:57 AM
Peter

Yip- on those points we are in total agreement - and funny thing is - as we build our MLM and Networkling business's we automatically become part of the solution - albeit not the whole solution, but definately part of the solution.

That is another reason I am so passionate and focused on what I am doing - the average peron can earn above average income. Many "little guys" (in terms of financial worth) pooled together become a juggernaut!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/28/2008 12:19:38 PM

Valuable insights shared on these audios - non - business related info worth knowing!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!