Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
You Want It For Free AND You Want To Make Millions ...
4/13/2007 7:19:03 AM
Well, I really must share this one.

I had a response to an ad and I must say where is the thought process in this???

Not only did they feel that any training to make ?millions? should be free but called those named in the ad as being a millionaire crooks.

Admittedly, there are some scammers but what is being promoted is not by a crook or scammer at all.

My issue is really the fact that the complaint was they should get it free so they can make millions (let's be real to say a decent living from the internet). So if they get it free then when they offer it they should give it free and on and on ...

So how would they make money? They won't when they feel they should get it free. Free has its price - $0.00. When you ask or complain it should be free what will you tell YOUR customers.

I want to hear from you and express your ideas on free. free information, free products ...

Don't be shy. Post and let's get some dialog and education on the table.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You Want It For Free AND You Want To Make Millions ...
4/13/2007 7:48:09 AM

Hi Ken,

You have put the FACT out there.  $0 x $0 = 0. 

Free is GREAT, free is wonderful when you want to sign up for something and give it a try for a bit to see how it works.  But like you said, once you decide that you will continue using it and promoting it to share it with others, unless you are mega rich, you want to make money. 

It makes absolutely no sense not to become a paying member, so once your sign-ups become paying members, you can start earning from it. 

I am so new and unknowledgeable of all of this that I do like the opportunity to initially sign up for free and often do so so I can feel it out and see if it something that I want to persue.  In the beginning, I paid for everything that came down the pike and then learned quickly that I was barren of  enough time to learn everything I had signed up for as well as the time to promote- especially when I didn't even really know what PROMOTING it meant at the time.

OK, I am a slow learner. I am working my way slowly though Bogdan's BusinessMaker X.  Baby steps now - I took the big leaps and now it's back to the basics. 

Again - the FACT  $0 x $0 = $0

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 7:48:59 AM

Hi Kenneth,

I am very happy to see this forum.  A lot of new internet business builders get directed to the "free" advertising sites.  However, the old saying "there is no such thing as a free lunch" applies to just about anything that has "free" tagged onto it.

Of course, I have tried many free ad sites just to see if they really work.  Out of 50 sites and hours of confused registrations and watching other business ads, I think I have had maybe three viewers to my site.  Now, the same ad on a few paid sites generated a good steady flow of viewers.  That told me a lot about the "free" stuff.

I believe that the "free" ad sites are a well thought out process and that maybe some who have time to sit there and view hundreds of web sites and ads might just get more traffic.  But, I'm not in business to sit around looking at other ads... I try to spend my time talking with potential clients.

So, don't forget that the "free" usually means you have to spend some time setting things up and joining other sites and reviewing lots of othere ads.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/13/2007 8:10:26 AM

Hello Ken:

Finally, someone has come forward to express their concerns about what they expect in making an income via the Internet. This person must have no concept of how life works off line, let alone on line.

FREE? 

I'm giving away a lot of FREE gifts and prizes this entire weekend as part of our radio station being ONE YEAR on the Internet, however, our sponsors still GET that ads will cost them the usual fee; even where discounts are in place. However, no one expects a FREE ride ( unless of course they have won that opportunity ).

I have this nasty habit I must contend with which causes me to charge money for my services. I have talked to my doctor to see if I can get rid of this horrible addiction, however, it is just not working.

I MUST EAT !

Joe Buccheri

+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 8:24:26 AM
If something is given free? then it underestimates it's true value.
I would love for someone to give me a free programme and set it up for me so that I could sit back and make a million (or whatever) and do nothing?

Lets get real here, where is all the money going to come from?
We are all equal however some are more equal than others :-) lol

Ok there are some scammers (well a lot actually)  However  here at Adland most scammers are soon found out and proverbial s..t sticks.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!