Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hi everybody
4/11/2007 11:38:18 AM
Hi there everybody. Welcome to this forum, this be a place like a lounge. Somewhere you can come and hang out to just talk with others, talk about your business, whats going on in your life, what your doing, to get a lending ear, talk about life, get help with something or advice, tell jokes, anything as long as there is no profanity or adult content as in nudity. So come on in and lets get this place a rockin! Thanks Denny
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hi everybody
4/11/2007 11:45:10 AM
Hello Denny,

Nice to meet you.  I just sent you a friend invitation.  I like these kind of forums.  Talk about draw a crowd and the things people say.  :)  It should be quite interesting and fun to be here.  I'll be back!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Re: Hi everybody
4/11/2007 11:58:37 AM

Thanks Joe,

Congrats on person of week, its nice to have you here and as a friend.

Hope ya had a nice Easter. It's raining here today so being outside in the yard today is out of the question..LOL.  So I am just hanging out and gonna be gettin ready for another day of work. Work in a woodshop building crates, boxes, and pallets for business's around the world at xpac. They package John Deere parts and get the tractors and combines and anything John Deere ready to be shipped world wide.  Working with the wood is cool, I like to build things, runs in the family. And everyday is different, no two days are alike. its not that same everyday repetitious thing like some jobs. Also work second shift from 3 pm to 1:30 am monday thru thursday and we get alot of overtime on friday's. Whats nice about that is there is only about 9 to 12 people in our shop and we work together as a team to git er done.

Y'all invite all your friends and their friends too! 

Thanks Denny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!