Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
OUR FRIENDS NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE !
4/10/2007 4:48:39 PM

Geketa Holman               

Person of the Week 
Top 100 Poster
Total Posts: 1142

Shirley Caron needs Funding to help  get to Nashville, Tennessee on the 27th & 28th of April? Please could  everyone possibly give a $1 or more to help them  out. Shirley has been Nominated for:"Adult Country Singing Star!" and I would be deeply hurt if she couldn't be there to receive the Award, and she also  has a chance to Perform with her Band and they  can get Nationwide Recognition. I hope and Pray that all this comes true for them!  Carla Cash has been asked for her Link to her Pay Pal Account so she can help in collecting the Funding for us. You can do the same thing, if you would like to. Please just keep in touch and let me know how things are going. Thank you so much for all you help!!! I will always treasure our Friendship. I Love You and God Bless You and Your Family!

Please everyone give a dollar or what ever you can to help them out .. !

Blessings,

Geketa

Please feel free to visit The forum and offer your support :

Topic: OUR FRIENDS NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE   God Bless :-) Lee

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OUR FRIENDS NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE !
4/10/2007 6:09:30 PM

JoeLee and Geketa,

Thank you for helping get the word out.  This will be one awesome group effort.  I can't wait to see the smile on Shirlye's face.

You guys are awesome!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!