Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
ITALIAN PASTA DIET -- IT REALLY WORKS!
4/9/2007 11:06:16 PM
ITALIAN PASTA DIET -- IT REALLY WORKS!

1. You walka pasta da bakery.
  2. You walka pasta da candy store.
  3. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
  4. You walka pasta da table and fridge.
     You will lose weight!

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on  nutrition and health.
It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
  2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
  3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
  4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
  5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
  CONCLUSION:
  Eat and drink what you like.
  Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ITALIAN PASTA DIET -- IT REALLY WORKS!
4/10/2007 1:16:23 AM

Hello BJ

I am Dutch and this is my glass!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/10/2007 1:32:55 AM

Hi B.J.,

I am on the Sea Food Diet.

When I sea food I eat it!

More people commit suicide with a fork than with a gun.

I am also on The Garlic Diet

So far I have lost 5 lbs.     and 12 friends.

The second day of the diet is easier than the first.    By then you are off the diet.

Hamburger is a steak ththat didn't pass it's physical!

A fat person lives shorter but eats longer.

I went on a 14 day diet , but all I LOST IS TWO WEEK'S!

kEEP LAUGHING! YOU WILL LIVE LONGER.

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2007 2:26:18 PM

Hi BJ,

Thanks for the Grins & Giggles.

After losing 2000 lbs. in my lifetime and finding 2001 lbs. to replace it, I feel that I may have already lost the Battle of the Bulge.

Being so excited about losing most of the bulge around my middle, I said to a Friend, "Look, I've finally lost my stomach."  Walking around behind me, she remarked, "Don't worry, I've found it."

I really have tried to live a healthier lifestyle.  I gave up smoking, drinking & sex.  Worst 15 minutes of my life.

Keep smiling - Everybody wonders what you're up to.

Enjoy Life,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2007 12:21:35 AM

thanks I needed that LOL.................You made my day. I thought the Diet was cute....you out did me.

LOL

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!