Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Foods that are so good and healthy
4/9/2007 6:36:10 PM
Amanda, Honey has been used for so many things for 1000s of years, and we seem to have forgotten, gotten away from natural cures and eating natural foods... that taste good and are better for us.... http://www.sweetprofits.wholefoodfarmacy.com Linda
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:34:31 PM

Wow Linda!! Lots of Great Healthy stuff for us all. I eat about everything except the Okra..(To slimy) But Our diet consist of a Veriety of food groups everyday.

Oregano is a great spice to add to your foods everyday. It pevents colds and is a natural antbiotic to. Put a little oregano oil under your tonge when you feel like you are getting a cold.

Thanks for this share..I love this stuff!!

Peace, Sharon

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:43:58 PM
Thanks Sharon, Many spices have medicinal purposes, used for thousands of years... too bad we got away from them and into junk foods, fast foods... Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 5:41:21 PM
Foods that are so good and healthy Berries Prevent cataracts, Protect against cancer, Prevent constipation, Reduce the risk of infection Berries reputation for healing is on the mark – they contain a number of substances that prevent such serious problems as cataracts and cancer. What makes berries so special is a compound called ellagic acid, which is compound that help prevent cellular changes that can lead to cancer. All berries contain some ellagic acid, with strawberries and blackberries having the most. Berries – and the ellagic acid they contain help fight cancer on several fronts – ellagic acid is a powerful antioxidant and it can reduce damage caused by free radicals, harmful oxygen molecules that can literally punch holes in healthy cells and start cancerous process, ellagic acid also detoxifies carcinogens.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 10:15:02 PM
Foods considered to be alkaline-forming and thus helpful to people with consistently acid pH include: almonds, aloe vera, apples, apricots, bee pollen, buckwheat, cabbage, cantaloupe, celery, carrots, cucumbers, dairy products except hard cheese, dates, dulse, poached eggs, figs, grapefruit, honey, lettuce, millet, parsley, raisins, peaches, fresh red potatoes, pineapple, soy products, sprouted seeds, cooked spinach, turnip tops, wakame miso soup, azuki beans, rice, mineral water. Xooma X2O and Blast are great for a healthy drink to raise your alkaline ph ! http://www.XoomaWorldwide.com/sweetprofits
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!