Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
The Unusual
4/9/2007 11:05:59 AM

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce I have added/partnered with yet another new product manufacturer line to our already Highly recognized JOELEEs Wholesale. I would love to hear your feedback on this new product line . What is your over view to the new line offered ?

JOELEEs Wholesale Features Unique Collectables :

For antiques traders,collectors and ... Unusual Unique Antiques and Collectibles such as Batman Collectors Edition,Disney Winnie the Pooh Character,Friday the 13th Jason,FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony,Ghost Rider, Marvel Heroes and Villains,Marvel Milestones X-Men 3 Phoenix Rising,Spider-Man,Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Replica Limited Edition,Star Wars Darth Vader Limited Edition,Star Wars Millennium Falcon,Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot,Superman Collectors Edition,Yoda Replica,NBX Pajama Jack Skellington Doll,Pullip Namu Fai Doll,Pullip Withered Doll and lots more !

Enjoy :-) Lee

+0
Re: The Unusual
4/9/2007 2:34:26 PM

Dear Lee

Your new product line sounds good.

I love Winnie the pooh so i will be checking that out.

Best of luck with it.

Your friend

April(aweston39)

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 2:37:41 PM
HELLO LEE APRIL

April I have JOE LEE FEATURED IN PHILOXENIA

JOIN THERE I COULD HAVE YOU ALSO FEATURED THERE.
YOU ARE OF MY VERY FIRST FOOD FRIENDS

PHILOXENIA- GEORGIOS
and the PontosWorld
I the name of TRUE GOD

and wishes you both
Happy Easter Days

SPONSOR

Now go to PHILOXENIA
Give us your blessings. Friends from this topic will be chosen to be featured. Support our Guests. You will find them there.

Greetings from Greece
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/9/2007 3:25:08 PM

Hi April,

Thank You  these Items are so Unusual I'm sure they are a perfect fix  lol Winnie The Pooh is also Jennifers fav so you know its also on her list  Talk with yo usoon  my friend  Hope you had a  Blessed Easter Sunday  :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/9/2007 3:31:20 PM

Hi GEO,

Thank You for dropping in my friend I hope you had the opportunity to visit the new product line Love to hear your comments Talk to you soon :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!