Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Time to Fight Global Warming
4/8/2007 9:03:50 AM
Attention Need Willing Participants! Welcome to my first Forum ever! I want to bring your attention to a real threat that exists and does not seem to want to go away without a fight. The threat is Global Warming and the major problem is we are not doing anything to stop it. I have been reaching out for years now to stop the senseless destruction of our trees. No one was listening, until now. Now it is all over the news and still it seems we are slow to act. Why do you think that is? Are we just lazy or insensitive to the needs of our planet? I think the problem lies in the fact we do not know what to do to make a difference. They say that by just changing our light bulbs will help. Is that really true or just a advertising ploy? If you knew for a fact, that by changing just a few simple things in your everyday life, would result in repairing the Ozone Level and help in the Fight Against Global Warming. Would You do it? Let's all start by making an effort to save our Planet Here are a few suggestions, please feel free to add any other items. We want to get as many people on board, because this is important to us all, not just one group. 1. Changing your light bulbs will indeed help, they use less energy, reducing the need for Brown Power. 2. Plant more trees, I am sure we all remember why trees and plants are so important to the air we breath. 3. There are additives tested by outside labs, available for our vehicles. It helps by reducing the emissions by 33% and will also increase your mileage. The price of gas will continue to rise. So this item can be a real plus, but don't just go out and buy any additive. Outside lab tested only. (request info.) I saved the best for last. 4. The most important change of all is in the use of Renewable energy! Time has come to ReThink Solar. An opportunity is available for every homeowner to have solar installed in their homes with out the overhead expense associated with the present Solar Systems on the market. This company has an amazing plan, offering homeowners and marketers the means to improve their quality of life using the Sun. An opportunity to help others, save the Planet and increase your income by using Green Power. This company will soon go public, at which time millions of people will be demanding this product. Where do you want to be when that happens. Sure sounds to good to be true, but it is all true. Solar is in our future. Remember we all need to look at what we can do to correct the problem we created, to make a better planet for our children and our children's children. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions will be truly appreciated.
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to Fight Global Warming
4/13/2007 6:52:10 AM
Hi Roxanne,

I wish you well in your fight to stop global warming. 

You are right in that everyone would have to be educated on what to do to help with this situation.  It would have to be a major undertaking by someone very powerful. 

Praying is a good answer here and in the end it is all up to the Lord as to what happens to us and the earth. 

Blessings,
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0