Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Is Easter a Holiday or a Holy Day?
4/8/2007 12:07:19 AM

Hi James,

Easter to me signifies the LOVE OF CHRIST and how we must all continue to spread the Christ consciousness throughout humanity :-) 

But, I have also been known as a "curious Christian," and the link you shared "Is Easter a Holiday or a Holy Day" is fabulous!

I really drilled down on their web site, and I am truly fascinated with all the factual information.  I plan to read much further and watch the videos.......when I do, I will come back and comment more!

Have a Happy Easter and thank you!

God bless,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 3:32:56 AM

Hi James.

The curious Christian is back............

I just wanted to share a post I made on my Journey to a Mountain of Love forum and invite you to pop over http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/569870/310/ShowThread.aspx

A Special Easter Tribute
to
 our Sacred Mountain of Love!

As we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus today,
Let us hold dear that our Mountain of LOVE embodies
 His
Ascension
which He left to the world.

THE ASCENSION

©Saint Germain Foundation

The Ascended Masters "I AM" Sacred Celebration has been presented annually since 1950 in Mount Shasta, California, USA by the Saint Germain Foundation presenting the life of Beloved Jesus, focusing on His Miracles of Truth and Healing, and reinactment of the Ascension which He left to the world.  This mountain is known world wide to be filled with the Christ energy!

I salute our Mountain of LOVE Forum!http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/569870/310/ShowThread.aspx

There is another post there having to do with Pagan traditions that you will also enjoy very much.......it is definitely quite a forum and I would love to have you join us occasionally when you can  :-)

Happy Easter my good friend,  Hugs Jill

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 9:16:01 AM

Hi Jill, I hope you had a special Easter celebration yesterday! As you know, I've been down in Florida this winter, and yesterday morning I had a trip over to Freeport Bahamas to pick up a patient. On my way to the airport, (it was still dark) I found myself in the middle of a traffic jam. Low and behold I was in the traffic lane to the stadium at the Executive Airport in Ft Lauderdale, and they were about to have a special Sunrise Service there! People were walking for miles. I didn't realize how popular this service is.

It is amazing how much effort is spent to go to a one day service. I do believe however, that Christ would prefer us to celebrate His resurrection every day, don't you think?  Seems so many folks only go to church once or twice a year when we celebrate the birth and death and resurrection of Christ, and then they don't go anymore during the year.

Looks like your forum thread is very popular! Thanks for sharing the link, I'll be over and make a post.

+0
4/18/2007 4:47:07 AM
Easter just not the same any more kids are grown up, family just dont come around any more, every one to busy or working.

Its just not the same !

Why pay for expensive advertising that MIGHT create new customers when we GUARANTEE sales or you pay nothing? https://www.niceoffers.com/8051555/info-thankyou.jsp
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 3:28:34 PM

Hi Scott, Easter is what you make of it! Certainly the kids like the Easter Egg Hunt, and since they are all grown up, the church scene is primarily for the adults, although everyone should benefit! If I have someone to go celebrate with, I will go, just for the special occasion, otherwise, probably not. My beliefs remain the same whether I go to church or not!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!