Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Mothers Day Reminder
4/5/2007 10:41:49 AM

Good Afternoon Friends,

I just want to wish all Adland Family Mothers A Happy & Blessed Mothers Day !

Mothers Day is the perfect occasion when it is time to express our love and care for our lovely mothers. Although Moms are always near to our heart but it happens with all of us that with increasing job and family responsibilities, we fail to remind ourselves how important our mothers are for us. Well! It is never too late. This year also the special Mother's Day is here so why not celebrate this day by greeting our Mom, wishing her, thanking her and making her feel how special she is for us. Tell your mother that she is still loved and cared for by choosing any of my Mothers Day Gift Ideas :

JOELEEs Wholesale Features Mothers Day Gift Ideas:

Find The perfect gift for Mother's Day No one knows Mom like you do.Mothers Day gift ideas for Mom,Grandma,Step Mom or send a gift to a Mother to be. JOELEEs Wholesale offers Unique gifts Find your Unique Mother's Day gifts Here ! 

Mothers Day

"Happy Mothers Day" from JOELEEs Wholesale

Also we recommend everyday items any mother would love from our following collections :

· Lifestyles 3pc Kitchen Rug Sets

· Candlewyck Bath Sets And Mats
· Island Bath Sets And Mats
· Elite Shower Curtain Sets And Towel Sets

Please contact me if I can be of any assistants to choose that prefect gift , Like some Mom’s my mother always enjoyed useful items over what she called Dust Collectors lol so I listed recommend everyday items.

Have a Great weekend :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!