Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What I found as definition to Network Marketing ...
4/5/2007 6:43:34 PM
Golly,  There is always more to learn.  Now I know the difference between  networking and network marketing.  Well maybe, I almost do. 
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What I found as definition to Network Marketing ...
4/6/2007 4:54:19 AM
Hi, Jim,

The legal terminology is having a product or service attached to the business in order for it not to be a recruitment function.

These are the weasel words that so  many programmes use to try to convince people to join their matrix. Generally the products or services on offer are available for a much lower price elsewhere. (Remember - one health product in Spain costs seventeen times the price in a health food shop that it would cost from a MLMer.)

If you have a matrix that pays on only three levels, that is three lumps of commission that have to be added into the price. If it goes deeper, then the number of lumps of commission grows. Add to these lumps of commission the cost of production, marketing, delivery and capital depreciation and you will soon see why most such organisations don't talk about how many sales you make but how many members you recruit.

The weasel words are only a token - they mean nothing.

I would believe them only if the programme cost nothing to join, had no monthly fees, no upgrading costs and allowed me to sell a real product to real consumers and earn commissions on the sales.

The Old Coot

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!