Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What I found as definition to Network Marketing ...
4/4/2007 11:45:05 PM
Hi Scott,

You correctly found Social Networking but I was looking for Networking Marketing, same title as this forum. This is a provoked topic I wish for all to discuss since there really in't a clear definition and yet we all talk about it.

Thank you for your post.

Kenneth
+0
4/5/2007 6:52:52 AM

Hi Keneth,

Good & invaluable insights.

Well, please check out my new URL.

Namaste!

Moderator's note: Forum Name: Network Marketing Advise Forum Description: Viral Marketing and Downline Building Advice. A place to ask questions about network marketing. No ads please. This is a moderated forum.
Daniel Leo Bruno ** Home Shopping ** Hot Amazing Items. Hundreds of Choices. Shop and Save. Smart Deals!!! http://danielleo.fscstore.com/
+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 11:41:34 AM
Research, Research, Research anything that requires an exorinate amount of money to join should be a red flag right off the bat. Ther are plenty of programs out there  that are free  or minimual fees. It boils down to Reaseach, Resaerch, Research  and with the internet at your disposal  it's not to hard to find out about companies you might be interested in. If you can't find out anything that should be another Red Flag. Research, Research, Research before you part with your money
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 2:07:38 PM
Hi, again, Kenneth,

I think people are a bit confused by the term 'network marketing'
It is not so difficult to understand.

Network marketing is simply the marketing of a network. There is no product interest. There is no service interest. There is no value interest.

The only interest is getting numbers into the network.

One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is that people, on the web expect to have to pay for the privilege of selling somebody else's products.

Not only do they expect it - they do it in great numbers!

To put it into perspective - How many people out there actually PAY THEIR EMPLOYER SO THAT THEY CAN GO TO WORK?

None?

Isn't the real world strange?

The Old Coot
+0
4/5/2007 4:58:55 PM

Network marketing is developing relationships with people in general.  People don't buy products from just anybody.  You have the occasional affiliate programs where impulse buyers will strike at that product or service they find interesting, but they want to know the organization or individual behind the product and whether they have credibility.

The legal terminology is having a product or service attached to the business in order for it not to be a recruitment function.  There is always going to be recruitment to some degree whether it be an internet business or brick and mortar.  The sole proprietors would be the only exception related to their business practice (law, retail store, construction, consulting, etc.).

Network marketing relates a lot to referral marketing in that you are involved with finding the proper customer base to satisfy the organization as a whole.  Anytime you get more people added to a group or organization, the goal becomes more of a reality because of the amount of people associated with that particular product or service.

Many people fail with network marketing because they think you can get rich by people just signing up for a program.  It takes work and a lot of dedication to bring a business to ongoing success.  You have to believe and have faith that with some focus you can get your product or service out to the public for mass distribution.  Creating a culture, defining your business map, target marketing your product or service, and delivering a proper message to the public will enable you to have success with any business venture you embrace.

Jim LaFace

AnchorSolutions

http://anchorsolutions.remarkablesoul.com

James LaFace National Executive Leader AnchorSolutions 1-206-666-5407 (24 hour recording)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!