Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Please join my new forum about Scams...
4/2/2007 8:33:23 PM
Hello everyone,
     I decided to start this forum and wanted to invite all of you to visit.  I'd like to get an active forum going on Scams, bad companies, and the like.  I am also available to chat if you are interested.  Whenever i'm on you can look for me under Scams Watchdog ..... Chat room area.
     Look forward to all of your participation and hope this helps everyone.

Nigel
Webmaster:
http://civspacead.tripod.com/
and
http://scamswatchdog.bravehost.com/

Nigel Hoyt
+0
Jim
Jim Knipe

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Please join my new forum about Scams...
4/13/2007 4:32:52 PM
GREAT IDEA IAM IN
+0
4/27/2007 11:01:10 PM

Hi Nigel,

I am glad to be of some help to anyone thinking about joining a wholesale dropshiper known as "Simplex" ,also known as "Clubdropship.com".  I was really looking desperately for a great dropshiper for a long time. I found this website and contacted them and they called me up and told me I would be selling Major brands products from major companies.  The representer of Clubdropship told me that I would sell items on ebay or my website and receive an additional commission from the suppliers.  I gave them $199.00 for membership with two months trial then I would be charged $35 per month as long as I stayed a member.  I found some blogs about Clubdropship after the fact and I tried to get my money back before my account was started and they would not refund me even though I hadn't started my membership yet. 

I tried to sell on ebay like they taught me and couldn't get the price low enough to make a profit after paying ebay listing,commissions and Paypal charges.   I canceled my membership today and the only commission I will receive is the items I bought for myself.  I will answer anyones questions about this company and my experience if you need to know more.  Good bye $199.00!

Thanks for letting me get this out of my system,

Steve

May God Bless
+0
4/27/2007 11:38:57 PM
Thanks for the invitation...I was involved with a company called OPFM (Our Power Forced Matrix). The word now is that it is a scam. The owner has disappeared with upwards of $1 million, but many of the innocent participants have re-grouped and are carrying on with legal and legitimate ventures and have formed some very strong teams. Anyone interested in knowing the full story can contact me. Have a great weekend! Patti
+0
4/30/2007 9:36:08 PM

I just want to correct the spelling of the company that I wrote about. The name is spelled "Simplx" not Simplex.  I also would like to say that the products that I was trying to sell with "Clubdropship" were great products ,that everyone buys.

Sorry about the spelling,

Steve

May God Bless
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!