Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andrea Goodsaid

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
And what of single product juice companies??
7/6/2005 9:11:32 AM
I'm neither for nor against juice products in general ... I feel like if what one is marketing is helping people find their way back to wellness, then sell on everyone :) But what of all these single product companies that do sell on the 'latest and greatest' platform ... ~What sort of longevity is there in that? ~What happens if they become available on store shelves? ~What do you upsell your newly won customer on?? Andrea
+0
Re: And what of single product juice companies??
7/8/2005 1:31:50 PM
I think you are absolutly correct in your concern about the longevity and single product companies. I read the other thread "why I left mona-vie" I think the biggest problem for most people is that (assuming they find a product that works) they don't stick with it or put enough into it to work. I don't place myself as one of the "big players" because I don't have thousands to put into advertising-However, the customers I do have I treat them well and encourage referrals from them. Further-Monarch Health Sciences the makers of Mona-Vie have more than the juice to sell! That was important to me. I've been with them since March 2005. My business is growing-slowing but surely. People need to STOP being lazy and expecting something for nothing and be realistic. You neither either time or money to put into a busieness like this- We all know what category we fall into. Stop believing everything you read and looking for a quick buck! (Not you personally -Generally speaking) Mona-Vie is a solid product. I have chiropractors and pharmacists in my down line because they've seen the results. I work it EVERY DAY! If you're willing to work I welcome you and anyone reading this to my team. Good luck
+0
Re: And what of single product juice companies??
8/27/2005 1:03:29 AM
On the other hand, selling a single product could also give you focus. You may also not need anything else to sell if your product is really effective. Good Luck and Hope You Find Success! Ramon3309 http://RamonS.natureswellnesssecret.com
+0