Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Einstein Once Said ...
3/31/2007 11:25:13 PM
Einstein once said "Everything should be made as simple
as possible, but not simpler."

Many people have forgotten or have never known about simple. What do I mean by this is people have an idea of making fortunes on the Internet but fail to think or realize that they need to learn first before they can do.

So millions of people fail and waste time because they didn't bother to learn. Some people try their hand at business on the net when they are desperate to solve a financial situation. Some think they'll get rich overnight. Some have tried when the sales pitch was so good but it was a lie.

Whatever the reason most people still have yet to educate their self in how to use the Internet to make a living. There is a lot to learn and like with any job there is time set aside in the beginning for a person to get accustomed to the work environment. It's no different with the Internet.

Take time to educate yourself. Find a good mentor that will help you truly understand what needs to be learned. The time you devote to learning will pay for itself in time saved and in your earnings.

Knowledge is power. We all have heard it before and it's totally true. Save yourself from failure setup and disappointment and do it right from the start. 

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: Einstein Once Said ...
4/1/2007 12:19:11 AM
Hello Kenneth, First hello to you -hope all is well . This is True in every way Knowledge is power. (Learning And Study) Is  a Key For Me -Can Be For Many More. Thank You My Friend - For  Truth
+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/1/2007 4:01:09 AM

Glad you have this resource Kenneth.

Give me a call when you have a Chance or drop us a note.

530-798-0245

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+0
4/1/2007 8:38:57 AM

Dear Ken and fellow business associates,

The above statements ring true in every regard. Likewise, when one becomes successful, they must never forget that they have a responcibility to remain ethical and to keep their agreements; writen or verbal, least they suffer the pain that comes with having their reputation crushed beyound repair.

Vernon Browne/Director

BCN News

The world of advertising and marketing is one where ethics and fair play abound.
+0
James Reyes

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/1/2007 9:33:19 AM
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. I wasted several years looking for the pot o' gold until I finally chose to devote myself to a few good programs and work with reasonable goals.
good luck to all

JR
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!