Menu

Promote
Mahlon Grube

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Limited Time Offer
3/31/2007 2:22:06 PM

Have you ever heard the expression being in the right place at the right time fortunes are made?  Well I finally found it and I am willing to share with a few good people!

I am looking for 6 serious minded go-getters who wish to be Financially Free within the next 120-180 Days!  That's right... within the Next 4 to 6 Months! This is no joke or gimmick and it's the Real Deal because Documentation Beats Conversation.

I am on track of hitting $10,000 per month in a Repeat Residual Income within the next 90 Days.  I am working very closely and directly with the Chairman & Co-Founder of a company and his Number One Trainer and Leader who works directly with the Chairman himself... and You Can too!  I am willing to take you along with me where you could be making the same amount, in the same amount of time as I will... if you act now!

I am only looking for 6 good people and only 6 people... will you be one of them? Will you join me where you too can be Making $120,000 a Year ($10,000 a month) within the next 120-180 Days working Part-time and from home?  That's in only 4 to 6 Months time!  We have many others who have made two, three and even five times that amount in the same amount of time.  This Got Me Excited Because there are NO Limits or Caps on Your Earning Potential.

So if you want to be apart of history and make the kind of money I will be making... YOU MUST ACT NOW

This is on a first come first-serve basis... limited spots available! I only need a few more people since these spots are filling quickly.  

This program is completely legal and is in full compliance with the IRS.  Matter of fact The United States Government backs our Product... How Cool is That? Plus we are members of the Better Business Bureau in good standings.

Gee I almost forgot to tell you that this is NOT Sales, there are NO Meetings, NO House Parties, NO Mass Recruiting, NO Huge Down-lines to build, Virtually NO Competition whatsoever! However. You Must Hurry... Limited Positions Available.

There is one draw back.  This is only available in the USA.  We will be expanding later to other countries.

I am running a promotion for this next week.  You can get in for only $25.  Hurry and send me your number and I will call you.

THINK ABOUT THIS:

"Opportunities are Never Lost, They are Just Found by Other People!"
God Bless You, Mahlon Grube I help people in MLM Succeed. http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Melsdreamteam http://www.BestJerkyEver.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!