Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Welcome the sounds of Spring
3/29/2007 10:49:40 AM

Hi All,

The Wild Life Birds are the Welcome sounds of Spring

Is your backyard bird-friendly ? Did you know Bird Houses, baths and feeders creates a striking focal point in your outdoor space, sure to catch the eyes of your feathered friends and guests alike!

Bird-feeding behind your home is such a convenient way to enjoy wildlife. Early American settlers considered the bluebird breed of birds — a member of the thrush family — always a welcome sight. They were known as a sure sign that spring and warm weather were coming our way!

In a world where harmony is sometimes hard to find, it's nice to know that feathered friends are still a love — and enjoy singing together.

Welcome the sounds of Spring ....Share your Favorite sign of spring  Enjoy :-) Lee

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome the sounds of Spring
3/29/2007 11:57:37 AM

Hello,

Thank you for inviting me I love the wildlife and have Birdhouses in the back yard with a birdbath close by.

You have some beautiful products thank you for sharing.

Have a great day!

Lisa

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 4:04:18 PM

Thanks for the post Lee!

Nothing like the smell of defrosting earth!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/30/2007 12:35:10 PM

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for visiting , glad to hear you also enjoy your outdoor space great this time of year awaking to the sound of song from our feather friends . I really appreciate your comments on our products my friend Have a Great weekend :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/30/2007 12:40:09 PM

Nick,

Always a pleasure buddy…. Not sure your terminology for the smell of spring would make me want to step outside ….lol Hope you have a Great weekend :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!