Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Aren't Memories Fun?
3/29/2007 9:14:41 AM

Everyone has pictures.  Isn't it so much fun to look at old photographs?  It is even more fun to get creative with ways to preserve those precious memories.  Scrapbooking is a huge trend and a wonderful hobby.  Nowadays, digital scrapbooking is fast becoming popular with alot of people because of its extreme versatility!  While scrapbooking is a great way to preserve, organize, share, and enjoy ( p.o.s.e.) special memories, is it really the most effective and efficient?  What are you doing to permanently preserve uyour photographs?  One thing we know for sure is that many people have actually risked their lives to go back into burning homes to save their pictures and scrapbooks!  I personally would have been one of those if ever anything had threatened to destroy my precious memories! I feel very blessed to have found a great new service that provides THE TOTAL SOLUTION!  I rest much easier knowing that ALL my memories are preserved 4ever!  This new service is called Photomax and not only are all my digital photos preserved, but ALL of my traditional film camera snapshots from the past.  My children were born in the 80's before The Digital Revolution so, of course, I have stacks and stacks of pictures of them!  Sporting events, birthdays, holidays, family reunions, etc...; I would be devastated if anything ever happened to my photo albums and scrapbooks!  Not to worry anymore though, since I found this incredible service!  To my knowledge, it is the only one in existence to date.  The Photomax Difference is really a big difference!  Most photo sharing websites are just that....yes, you can upload your pictures to a website and share with family and friends.  You can also choose some very cool products to display your photos, like photobooks, coffee mugs, clothing and coutless others!  Well, with Photomax you can do all of that and more!

Go ahead and check it out and get 20 4x6 prints FREE!  Set up your free account and start preserving ALL of your precious memories 4ever!  Photomax is also preserving video too!  Trust me, it feels so good to know that my photos and digital scrapbooks are preserved 4ever!  I love helping others and just wanted to share this awesome, only one of its kind, service with all of you that like digital scrapbooking.  If you are saving your work on your hard drive, what if your computer crashes?  Saving them to cd?  What if there is a natural disaster?  I guess my concern is...are your memories really preserved?  Photomax not only gives you your very own website but also goes that extra mile by backing all your files up then storing the back ups in a granite vault in the Utah mountains!  Get your free account today!

Angelisa Weaver Living with purpose & helping others find theirs! ~EXPLORE~DREAM~DISCOVER~ Success is predictable... _______________________ The only way to predict the future? Create it! ~Dream it! ~Build it! ~Live it! M.A.D. D.U.C.K. Home Biz Deve
+0
Re: Aren't Memories Fun?
4/17/2007 5:50:19 PM
Thanks for the information! I already use Heritage Makers for turning my digital scrapbook layouts into beautiful hardbound books. They are really awesome, the company is Utah based and archived so that you only have to make a book once, but can order copies for many years to come!  Extremely high quality paper is used to preserve your precious memories in the books that you, yourself create by just uploading to their online system!
Michelle Powell Designer Kutnkudlys Kreations www.sendoutcards.com/19254 www.divinedigital.com (Kutnkudlys Kreations) www.heritagemakers.com/174347 www.naturalbeautysoaps.net/mpowell www.kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop
+0
Re: Aren't Memories Fun?
4/20/2007 12:03:30 PM

I had a look at your website "Heritage Makers", and I really like the idea.

I have an online genealogy store, selling encouraging people to create family

history books and legacy albums. Your idea is a great one as well, to publish it

into a book.

Preserve your Family History    http://www.howtofindyourroots.com
Preserve My Family History      http://www.howtofindyourroots2.blogspot.com
Blue Bay Gallery                     http://www.bluebaygallery.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!