Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Health and wellness being stopped by pollution
3/28/2007 4:58:49 PM
Pollution today is causing so much pain. free radicals are making the blood impure so the bosy cannot function properly. When These free radicals get too bad many immune diseases come.Others get cancer in different parts of the body. I was very ill with fibria mylogia for over 20 years.After much study I found about vitamins. But many vitamins sold on the market are too weak and full of chemicals so they are no use. A year ago I found about a vitamin which is of superior quality and sold with a 30 day guarantee. I have taken this vitamin for over a year and have regained my full health.My blood is comletly clear from free radicals.It is now pure. The vitamins I take daily keeps the free racidals out of my body. I have made a website to show people about this vitamin and also homeopathic remedies. www.vonnihealth.com I have also recently made a report about different vitamins. To access this report go to this link http://homepages.xnet.co.nz/~zangel YOu can then sign up and learn about these vitamins which will make your blood pure so no diseases can stay there. AT one time my body was so polluted I was allergic to everything,it was terrible. Vitamins can also stop the aging process. My son who is 27 looks like a teenager. I am 52 but have few wrinkels and my hair is still not grey. I want everyone to be able to throw their drugs away and regain their health. God bless love veronica
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!