Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Letter From Ceo Of Ojeez.com
3/28/2007 6:10:43 AM

Hi robert,

My name is Jim Lupkin and I am the CEO and co-founder of our community. During our pre-launch introduction to friends and family you joined us using this website address, www.organizedenterprise.com, however I wanted to let you know that the official name of the community will be www.ojeez.com. Why ojeez you ask? Did you ever forget your keys; slap your palm against your head and utter, "ojeez"? Have you ever had that day at the office where the work seems to be never ending, then you take a look at your desk piled high with paper and sigh the word "ojeez"? I challenge you to pay attention to the people around you, listen to them and I bet you hear the word "ojeez" at least once per day. This is exactly why we chose the name ojeez, it embodies, yet subtly explains so many aspects of what we feel in everyday life. Whenever a great new tool or product is seen, I shake my head and say, "jeez, why didn't I think of that"! Well now we have. Don't worry though, if you send any friends or family an invite or anyone uses your old address like,www.organizedenterprise.com/robertphillips then we will send them directly to www.ojeez.com/robertphillips so you can get the credit for helping your network to grow. We do not intend to lose anyone.

Click This Link To Sign Up For Ojeez.com

I am proud to tell you that we now have about 1300 members that have signed up to become a part of Ojeez. I am simply amazed by the number of people that responded because only four people told friends, family and business associates about the community. Just imagine if 1300 people told everyone they know about us.

As you may or may not be aware, we originally decided to give the first 1000 people that signed-up with us an opportunity to own a portion of Ojeez. Because we have grown at such an amazing pace we are going to open the floodgates and give the opportunity of ownership to everyone that ever joins Ojeez! A personal goal of mine is to make friends with millions of people from all over the globe, yet now all those people can truly become a part of Ojeez. Being an owner of Ojeez could put you in a position that might just change your life. Have you realized, that over the past few years some social communities have been sold for over a billion dollars? Imagine owning even a fraction of that company! We can make this a reality together by building Ojeez into the best community on Earth. During the next several months, as we finalize all of the details before launch, we will keep you updated with newsletters, emails and information about this opportunity. What I can tell you right now though is that your "portion" of ownership will be based off of how may friends you refer into your network.

Besides being an owner, Ojeez will be able to dramatically help you in building your business. Whether you are involved with direct sales or have built your own small or home-based business as an entrepreneur, it is crucial to success that we build relationships together. The true success of our community will be influenced by how close we become as an Ojeez family.

I myself have achieved great success in the past with direct sales and home-based business opportunities, yet I was always looking for better more efficient ways of managing these efforts. In one month, with a simple online tool, I was able to recruit 88 new business partners into my company. Afterwards I consistently averaged about 20-to-30 new partners per month for the next 6 months; apparently this had never been done before in such a rapid manner. I then tested this tool in several other companies and each time I got similar results, each time it became easier to use.

To assist you in building success for your own ideas and endeavors we have built Ojeez with all of the standard social networking features so you can meet other successful people from all over the globe, perhaps you will even form your own partnerships. Additionally we are going to offer you incredible functions like; collaborative technology, videoconferencing, chat, free computer-to-computer calls, your own e-commerce store and even my simple tool I mentioned before, only made a 100 times better.

I am looking for several million friends to have ownership in Ojeez with me as well as become successful in their own businesses. If you fit this description I would love to personally hear from you at jim@ojeez.com or you can call me directly at 570-385-0141.

Our goal is to have our first version of Ojeez ready for debut by the end of April so later on this week
Your new friend and partner for $uccess,
Jim Lupkin

Click This Link To Sign Up For Ojeez.com

Robert Phillips

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Letter From Ceo Of Ojeez.com
3/28/2007 8:17:02 AM

Hi Robert,

This does look like fun and very interesting.  I registered.

Thanks for your help earlier.

Blessings, Judy

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 9:06:38 AM

Hi Robert,

I have already signed and also have been communicating with Jim. He certainly has high spirits for Ojeez!! I feel that this will be another Great community for all of us to join.

I do suggest that all write him an email. He will return to you and is very professional.

Peace, Sharon

+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/28/2007 11:37:21 AM

Thanks Robert for telling us about this network. 

I will be checking it out later today! 

:) Elise

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 2:01:26 PM

Hi Robert,

Have been there for several weeks.  It is a very unique community.  I have made friends quickly.  Ojeez, I haven't been there today.  Gotta go... Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Current Activities.............
Are you ready for April FOOL's day?
Monday Hotseat! 3-25-07 Yes! It's still cooking!
A salute to Terry Gorley for VOTW - HOT!

Daily Activities.............
Get WHAMMYed! (Awesome music collections - Kathleen)
PHILOXENIA (Meet some NEW friends and say hi to Georgios)
Making a Difference and The Grapevine (Share Ideas with Terry)
See who is in the HOTSEAT!
Angels In Adland (Motivation and Inspiration by Kathy)
The Adland Pray Cell (Meet our Prayer Warriors)
Game: The Person Below Me (Bet you can't guess just one)
HERE WITHIN, THEE SHALL SURELY LAUGH! (No joking around okay?)

Weekly Events................
VOTE for the Person Of The Week (POTW) - We need your votes.
**Parade of Stars**
The Flying Rhino Awards (For those who provide humor)

Monthly Events..........
VOTE for the JP (Just Perfect) Award - John

Some interesting reads.........
Paula Raina's Poetry
Patricia's When God Winks at You
Did you know your water is speaking to you?
Water Is Critical For Your Good Health
Are you acidic? I'll show you how to test...

Sneak a peek at these businesses........
The Most Amazing Thing on Earth!
A snack that will make your tummy say yummy.

There are more at the UNOFFICIAL Adland Bulletin Board
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!