Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
G-d's creative Power part 1
3/27/2007 9:19:23 PM

Christianity is known to many as the great confession. but many are defeated in life , health and prosperity due to the fact that they believe and confess the wrong things.  They speak words of the enemy . These words hold the believer in bondage. In the book of Proverb 6:1-2 we read. "Thou are snared with the words of thy mouth. Everyone has a choice we can speak faith filled words that have power or we can speak Fear filled words that defeat us . Words are the most powerful thing in the whole universe.

All of mankind are spirit beings each of us are capable of operating on the exact kind of level of faith or believing as G-d him self. In the book of Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him. If thou canst believe , all things are possible to him that believeth" Matthew 17:20 reads , " And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for veryily I say unto you , If ye have faith as a grain of a mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain , Remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove: and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Mark 11:23 says , " For verily I say unto you, That whosever shall say unto this mountain , Be thou removed , and be thous cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass: he shall have whatsoever he saith. Ok you are probably saying by now I know those verses I have read them time and again . But these verses are vital to the believing walk of faith. The doubt brings in fear and fear brings defeat. Faith is always our foundation in learning how to walk with G-d in victory .

Let's take a quick look as a Spiritual Law .. not new age, but a Real spiritual Law. WORDS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL THING WE HAVE or DO.

This is not a theory . It is a fact . It is a spiritual Law. Works every time when we apply it correctly . G-d never does anything without saying it first. G-s is a faith G-d . G-d releases His faith in words . Mark 11:22 we read . "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in G-d." a more literal translation of the verse says," Have the G-d kind of faith, or faith of G-d.

Ephesians 5:1 literally tells us to be imitators of G-d as children  imitate their parents. If you have children or know any you know this is true .. Children will do and say and act just like their parents for the good or the bad.  

To be imitators of G-d, we must talk like him and act like him. He will not ever ask us to do something we are not capable of doing. He love us and wants us to have the victory in life.

Jesus our example and HIS son. operated in these faith principles look at Mark 11:23 , Matthew 17:20 while on this earth Spoke to the wind and sea . told it to be still and it was . Spoke to demons and loosed a man possessed of them. spoke to a fig tree it died over night , spoke to a dead man and he came back to life. also a child and she rose from the dead. In each of these situations HE SPOKE and they obeyed HIS words. He operated in the G-d kind of faith,  G-d is a faith G-d releases HIS faith in words.

Jesus was imitating His Father and getting the same results as HIS Father.

In John we see him says these words. John 14:12 Jesus said, "He that believeth on me the works that I do shall he do also; and GREATER ? wow greater works than Jesus ? yes I believe we read that correct we can and are even given permission by Jesus himself to do the same works as he did and EVEN GREATER works.. That is a powerful verse. Please let it sink in deeply.

These are principles of faith and they are based on spiritual law . They work for whosoever simply applies them and WE set them in motion by the WORDS of our mouth. G-d will not possess you and make you do anything.

You already have what you are saying you have .. if you are broke it is because you are confessing it, living in fear you are confessing it .. unhealthy well you are the one confessing that too. Just because Satan offers you something does not mean you have to TAKE IT.. you take it though your own confession.

IF Jesus himself came to you personally and said , from this day forward no matter what you say it  will happen actually as you speak it .. Would you change the way you speak ? would you change the way you think ? I know I surely would ..

OK, until next time go feed on this .. be looking for the next segment of  this series will build from here .. it is a rather long one .. but I know you will learn much and grow as you study along with me ..feel free to ask questions and make comments .. Praise G-d .. !

I love you  all !

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: G-d's creative Power part 1
3/27/2007 10:55:06 PM
hi,
this is a great thread. i will be back to read it more carefully.
hugs,
nan
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 11:26:48 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi Geketa,

Shirley came to live with me on December 22, 1988.  On December 21, 1988 I made the rounds to every bar that I frequented which were many because if I could smell it I could find it.  I had a cuople of beers at each bar, than shook hands to all my friends and said goodbye.  They laughed, because they knew that I could not refuse a free beer.  That night I accepted many.  I told them all that I would not be seen drinking another beer after that night.  I was convinced because even though I did not fully know him than, the Lord was walking with me that night.  It is now the Spring of 2007.  I have not had a single beer since that night.  If you walk with the Lord and speak through him what you say Will be done.  Remember, I said that "I did not fully know him then" but he knew me and chose to walk with me.  Therefore, as long as Shirley and I have God to walk by our sides, we do not fear because we know he will protect us.  When you speak, first know that which you are about to say, because if you are righteous in your actions it shall be done, however if you are not righteous and wish to put down another with what you are about to say, you will carry that all the days of your life.  Words are more powerful then the Sharpest of Blades, but also as Gentle as a warm Summers Day, so my friend, before you speak, thing of what message you wish to portray.  As each of us is a child of God, therefore, no matter what smolders within your heart I may at times feel saddened by your lingering thoughts of me, often times feel gladdened by your friendship towards me, but always will I carry love for you because our father is the sames. 

Geketa, this was a fantastic forum and I thank you for it and also thank you for being the wonderful person that you are.

God Bless You

Okay, Now I'll Take a Hike!!! Hiker 

http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com

http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com

http://mjsrockinCteam.jerkydirect.com

$12.00 a month

http://clubfreedom.biz/truevacation1

$200.00 committment

http://mikecsnoveltyshack.tripod.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 11:45:53 PM

Hi Nan,

Yes come back when ever you like it is going to be a series .. each lesson will build on the next ..!

hugs

Geketa

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 12:08:00 AM

Hi Michael ,

You have been though much in your life and you have never given up this is the key . Faith takes time and we have to apply it to everything we do. Please stick around and read this series I believe it will help you alot.

Blessings and give Shirley a hug for me

Love you both dearly!

Blessings, 

Geketa

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!