Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Decorating Stairs & Staircase
3/26/2007 11:30:30 AM

Hi Friends .

Here let talk on Decorating ideas for Decorating Stairs & Staircase

Here are some tips I hope help you with your decorating and redecorating needs.

When arranging or adding Art & Décor in your Staircase be sure to choose your art carefully , making sure one single piece does not become the focus point. Hang each one at direct levels not in sequence …Keep it interesting by using assorted wall décor designs . Also do not forget ,people watch were they step prevent wear on high-traffic stairway, carpet or wood adding non-slip safety for sure footing also adds even more design to your stairs. Stairs stay clean, and your beautiful carpet is protected !

When you choose your paint schemes Err on the side of bold, rather than washed out.

With old houses, take the license to use deep, rich colors, from nearly black blues and purples to bold yellows and oranges. This works especially well if your halls are large, have high ceilings, and get lots of light. If you're uncertain about compatible combinations, pick up one of Benjamin Moore's Color Preview cards to help make selections, or try Martin Senour's online Palette Match.

For richer, more authentic colors, work with history-based color palettes, like the Historic Colors of America collection from Color Guild, sanctioned by the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities.

You can also use tints in the same color family, perhaps from the same color card. For example, a single color card in the new Farrow & Ball palette deck (inspired by historic colors from the British National Trust) offers a light turquoise gray (Skylight), a rich medium turquoise (Chinese Blue), and a vibrant periwinkle (Pitch Blue). All related, all complementary, but oh so different. There are no hard-and-fast rules about finding the perfect partner -- or the perfect paint scheme. Who would believe, for example, that orange and green could remain happily married after so many years? Perhaps it's a matter of opposites attracting over common ground. Orange is dominated by red, and green is dominated by blue, but they both have yellow in common. Whatever the reason, certain color combinations consistently reappear in interiors through the ages. Wedgwood or sky blue is paired with creamy or grayed whites; salmon with fern green; and midnight blue accented with yellow gold, deep red and olive green.

Please Share with us your Tip or Decorating Idea’s

Enjoy Smiley Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Decorating Stairs & Staircase
3/27/2007 2:06:16 PM

Hi ,

Also you may want to try Potted Plants
This only works if your stairway is wide enough and allows for safe passage along the side. Decorate alternating steps with small potted trees, Cactus Plants or other greenery. Add ribbons or bows to match your home's decor.

Please Share with us your Tip or Decorating Idea’s

Enjoy Smiley Lee

+0
3/27/2007 8:13:09 PM
Howdy lee, i haven't been around in a while thanks for the invite, great ideas you have there and i know your affiliate program works. decorating with plants is the most attractive acent to any area. it just so happens that I offer them through your wholse program. and I now have been able to expand on my original aloe plant business. I have my Cactus site in order and I have high hopes it will be a hit - http://freecactus.tripod.com/ - Thanks a bunch, Randall

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/28/2007 11:38:29 AM

Hi Randall ,

Great pleasure to know you as a friend and as networking business partner. Your WebPages are coming along great I'm sure customers will love the plant collection you have to offer and also all the valuable information on each one.

Thank You for your positive comments my friend To our success :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!