Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
My-Easy-Promoter- Contest
3/25/2007 9:52:21 AM

The 100th new affiliate will receive 2 months FREE Submission service

Free ...regular price $24.99 per month for this packcage.

Also this amazing bonus! A special 100th affiliate promo code will be awarded to Affiliate 100 for the other services at 95% OFF regular prices!

Anyone can Save 75% OFF right now, 1st month same as above..ends tonight midnight!

Enter Promo Code save75 

Services - Regular Prices

Note: Prices do not reflect bonus 75% Off savings and your 40% commission back!

Search Engine Submission - from $14.99
 SEO Analyzer
 Instant Website Traffic - 1000 Visitors - $4.25! (min 5000)
 Guaranteed Top 10
 Banner Exchange - 1000 Credits Free

10000 credits  $10.00
 25000 credits  $15.00
 55000 credits  $30.00
 100000 credits  $75.00

Note: Promo code for 95% off applies to 1st month only for long term services like Guaranteed Top 10 Inclusion and Search Engine Submissions.

You get the full discount on membership (Search Engine Service ) and Instant Traffic purchases (only paid members can access Instant Traffic Service!) 

This morning we have 65 my-easy-promoter.com Affiliates, and growing fast!

If you have a friend who is a my-easy-promoter.com affiliate, please join under your friend. to sign up and save 75% OFF! Till midnight only! http://my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=tmobil8  Thank you Jason!!

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My-Easy-Promoter- Contest
3/25/2007 10:56:46 AM

Good Sunday morning to you Thomas...Thank-you for this news..I am sure everyone is very enthused and will do the best they can...and why wouldnt they..I do have just on tiny little question..has anybody else noted that choosing a user name is not so easy as it seems..sheesh.. I spent over 45 minutes late evening  trying to come up with different names...I mean I went for the sales type names that would go well with this type of program to the utterly ridiculous..might have been fun in a way..but wow..talk about a challenge..maybe it was because i was so tired last night..will try agin in a while!

wish me luck....

My kindest regards to you

Diane

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 12:15:03 PM
My-Easy-Promoter- Contest
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My-Easy-Promoter- Benifits
3/30/2007 1:11:58 AM
Our My-Easy-Promoter Full Partnership includes:
  1. Complete hosting of the My-Easy-Promoter system for you, which relieves you of the responsibility of the maintenance, bandwidth, and hosting costs. This also ensures your members receive the high speed uninterrupted service that they have grown accustomed to.
    Your submission service will be listed under YOUR domain name.
    Example:
    ">

">
    Our">http://www.yoursubmissions.com

Our name is NEVER displayed in ANY location on the system! This is YOUR business with our backing!! 100% automated!!
  2. Full co-branding of your Premium submission system to ensure congruency with your existing Website. You can choose from one of our templates, design your own site, or use your current website design to integrate the service into your current business

YOUR COMPLETE SUBMISSION SYSTEM CAN BE UP AND RUNNING IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS!
  1. You will have full access to the administrative control panel so that you control all aspects of the systems operation.
  2. All search engine database are 100% free for you. We do all the behind the scenes work and provide database updates 3 times per month, so your users always have the highest submission rates
  3. We will provide you complete technical support. You are in complete control of your site, you would simply send us your client's tech questions, we would answer YOU directly and then you can forward that answer on to your client. We will NEVER contact your clients EVER, unless you give us express written consent to do so.
  4. All features of the My-Easy-Promoter system are yours! Automatic Search Engine Submitter, Link Popularity Checker, Search Engine Ranking, Keyword Density Analyzer, Keyword Generator, Top Keywords, Link Checker, and the Doorway Page Generator!

The benefits to your business are as follows:
  1. Your business will benefit through unlimited exposure of your existing products and services to an ever-growing membership of Webmasters.
  2. Add an additional lucrative income stream. As administrator, you maintain the built in resources page on your Premium Submission Website, and it is up to you to decide what products and services you advertise in this heavy traffic area of your partner Website.

As administrator of your own Premium Submission System, it becomes your Website and your business. You can benefit from multiple income streams from the successful operation of your Premium submission system, firstly through membership of those users that join your paid membership, and secondly through the advertising revenues that this program creates.

As the administrator of your own My-Easy-Promoter Premium submission system you will receive 70% of the total revenue generated by your site this includes revenue generated by memberships. You will also receive a $100 instant bonus commission for any new Full Partner you sign up, PLUS earn 10% recurring commissions on sales that they make!!

For the complete My-Easy-Promoter System, the cost is: $499.00 This includes set up, installation, all updates are free, and there are no hosting charges. HTTP://my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=tmobil8

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2007 2:04:06 AM

My-Easy-Promoter is the most efficient, powerful, and completely automated way to promote your website to over 700,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites! 100% Automated - A Complete Traffic Generating Machine!!!

My-Easy-Promoter will help potential customers find you! Submitting your site consistently and properly will drive traffic to you. Manually submitting can take up hours of your valuable time - My-Easy-Promoter completely automates this task. There's absolutely NO SOFTWARE to download, and our easy-to-use wizard will have you submitting your first site in minutes.

Manually submitting just does not compare to the power of the My-Easy-Promoter System!

Join Now Free Trial Start Tour

We offer an unconditional 30-day Money-back Guarantee for your complete satisfaction!

Top Reasons My-Easy-Promoter is a MUST HAVE Service:

• Unlimited re-submissions of multiple domains and pages
  • 100% automated!
  • Submitting your web site consistently is the #1 way to get indexed by search engines
  • Search Engines re-index their databases every 4-8 weeks
  • Web Sites are removed and re-indexed during their updates
  • My-Easy-Promoter gives you the power to submit from once per month to once per day and many options in between, completely automated!
  • You can simply set up My-Easy-Promoter once and the system is then on Auto-Pilot! Never worry about resubmitting your site again!
  • There's nothing to download, no software to learn. My-Easy-Promoter's easy-to-use wizards walk you through several simple steps and you're done! If you know what your domain name is, you can use the My-Easy-Promoter System!
  • All of your data is stored with us. Want to change your resubmission schedule? It's done with 2 clicks! Nothing is more simple and can drive traffic like My-Easy-Promoter!

My-Easy-Promoter does all the work for you 24x7! Set up your domains ONCE and My-Easy-Promoter will resubmit your site on the schedule YOU CHOOSE!

Do you have multiple domains ? If so No Problem! My-Easy-Promoter can submit any number of domains from 1 to 1 Million - all completely automated!

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!