Menu

Promote
No Investment Required MLM (Clean Air Movement)
3/22/2007 8:16:54 PM
A+ ENERGY

What if I told you that you could be apart of the next biggest thing on the market?  Possibly bigger than Microsoft, Amway.  With no investment you would have nothing to lose so if you decide  that it's not for you you lose nothing for seeing the entire business layout. ABSOLUTE RISK FREE!

Our Mission :  To convert 25% of the population to SOLAR POWER by 2010. But we need the help of every home owner in America to do this effectively. Thats why this is absolutely risk free.

Benefits : 
                            - No  purchase of any equipment
                            - No installation fees
                            - No maintenance fees
                            - No permit hassles
                            - No rate increases for 25 years guaranteed
                            - No performance worries
                            - Incredible referral bonus program
                            - Simple 3 Step MLM Home Business Opportunity

Trust me you don't want to miss out on this opportunity. Our competitors charge $20,000 - $40,000 for what we are offering our consumers. Imagine the savings that can be rewarded from this. If you really don’t have the time to be a sales associate for our company  than as a consumer you  can still take advantage of our  referral program. For every customer that installs our systems on their home you would receive a credit of 5% of what their monthly  bill is. You could literally zero out you electric bill!

Commissions :

We are paying out 10% of the total Installation and Retention Advance (IRA) before the system is installed. The remainder of the 50% will be paid at installation. The final 50% will be paid at the one year anniversary of the sale. This rewards the Ecopreneur for supporting and retaining their customer and, one cool little feature, whatever you were paid in advances for this month, you will automatically earn again this month next year--plus whatever additional sales you create.

Plus you will earn a residual income of 5% of whatever your clients pay monthly on their electric bill. So if John Doe pays $200 a month on his electric bill than you get paid $10 a month for the 25 yrs. his contract is for. So if you only had 50 contracts than you would make a total of $15,000 in comissions and than also $500 a month for 25 years. Imagine if you had 500 contracts.

In my first 2 weeks I signed on 15 contracts and made $4500 in comissions and get paid $150 a month for the next 25 years. That's only the beginning.

New Reply
+0
Re: No Investment Required MLM (Clean Air Movement)
4/4/2007 11:26:51 PM
This is an opportunity of a lifetime, so if you have come as far as to read this post you really do not want to miss reviewing our website.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!