Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Want to Increase Your Online Profits
3/22/2007 3:35:52 PM

This forum post brought to you by

Enjoy the Journey but please Don't Treasure the Trash

Learn how to survive in the online world.

Traffic Wave Profits has tips and info on many marketing topics.

Includes a step by step plan of action.  All this and so much more.

Increase your online profits by letting TrafficWaveProfits increase your knowledge.  There are no "special secrets" about online success. There is a general lack of knowledge about how to do it properly.

Let TrafficWaveProfits fill in some huge gaps in your online education.

Increase Your Online Profits - Click Here

Builder99 says, you have a choice so choose wisely

Builder99 says, Found any Treasure lately?

+0
Re: Want to Increase Your Online Profits
8/2/2008 8:11:01 AM

Hi Ellis,

How are you  I was trying from day one to contact you after ning was close I am in contact with John. as a matter of fact  he would love to hear from you .

I joined this forum only to make contact with you, but after looking around I think I will stay.

Thanks to you and John I have a little blog http://billybiz.blogspot.com check it out tell me what you think and the same time you can get in contact with John from  there at his site.  

Billy

BH
+0
8/2/2008 8:20:07 PM
 Hi Billy,
Good to hear from you. Have you joined the Adlandpro community here or just my Adlandpro forum?

You can see on my Adland profile page that I created a blog here as well.

If you have time to work on a second blog you might consider making a blog here at Adlandpro. I think it takes a bit longer to make a blog posting here than it did at Ning but I am getting used to it now.

I visited your blogspot this evening. I can see that you have put a lot of good work into it.

One idea I could share with you is that some people (perhaps many people) find the solid black background with white letters hard on the eyes. Hard to read. I try to make my backgrounds white or a very light color and mostly use black letters for the words.

Glad to hear that you are still in contact with John.

All the best,

Wayne
+0
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2008 7:02:51 AM
Hi Wayne, It's good to see that you've posted to your AdlandPro blog. Billy is right, I've been meaning to talk to you, and when I saw your photo in the recent visitors widget on my new primary blog, I joined your MyBlogLog community for your AdlandPro blog and found my way here. This is the first time I've been to AdlandPro in a long time and I don't make it here very often, these days, but I joined your forum so we can keep in touch. It's great touching base with you, again. Act on your dream! JD
+0