Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
XOOMA WORLD WIDE- HEALTH PRODUCTS
3/20/2007 2:14:17 PM

Transform your water! Make X2O your daily source for hydration and refreshment!

It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Drop an X2O sachet ("teabag") in 18-24 ounces of purified or bottled water.
Step 2: Shake for 10-15 seconds
Step 3: Allow 5 minutes for X2O to transform your water before drinking

Hydrate, Mineralize, & Revitalize with X2O!

Is Your Body Running on Empty?     Did you know?
Hydration:
Electrolytes:
pH Balance:
Dehydration is a primary reason for daytime fatigue and can slow down your metabolism as much as 3%
Just a 1%-2% drop in body water can impair your mental focus, concentration, and physical performance.
Beverages that contain caffeine such as colas, coffee, or tea actually stimulate fluid loss and promote dehydration.
Exercise and prolonged activity cause you to lose vital electrolytes, which are critical for nerve impulses and muscle contractions.
Quicky replenishing lost electrolytes is essential for peak physical performance.
Major electrolytes (minerals) needed by your body are calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and chloride, which can all be found in Xtreme X2O.
Disease and illness thrive in an acidic environment but can't survive in an alkaline environment.
"Alkalinity" equals oxygen and oxygen equals good health.
To maintain healthy pH balance, your body must have an abundant supply of ionic minerals - especially calcium.

STRESS is one of the most significant causes of acidic conditions in your body.

HTTP://WWW.XOOMAWORLDWIDE.COM/PRAYERWARRIOR
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: XOOMA WORLD WIDE- HEALTH PRODUCTS
3/20/2007 9:27:37 PM

The fact that you're here tells me you're one of the millions of people in the world today looking for better health, more financial security, or a combination of both. So whether you were referred here by one of our Xooma Team Members across the country or you simply found us by accident, we congratulate you on making the wise decision to take a closer look at our growing company.

With all the choices out there today in the wellness / home business industry, you might be asking yourself “what makes Xooma Worldwide better than any other company?” Not only is that a fair question, it's the number one question I want you to ask.

You see, from day one, we designed this company to stand head and shoulders above the rest - even in front of the most hard-nosed skeptics who come our way. And in order to do this we knew that meant we could never settle for “second best” when it comes to our product or business opportunity. A difficult task? Yes. But, while most companies' main focus lies in doing whatever it takes to be “the biggest,“ here at Xooma, we're simply focused on being the BEST.

For example, rather than start our company with dozens of low quality “slap a fancy label on it“ type products, we choose to grow our company one product at a time. Again, we are dedicated to providing you with the best wellness products on the planet - period. And if that means a smaller, more focused, premium quality product line, that's fine with us. After all, what good is a health product if it doesn't deliver the results you're looking for? Rest assured, you'll always be able to count on us to provide you with the kind of products you'll be proud to use and recommend to your family and friends.

In addition to our life-changing health product, Xooma's home-based business plan is simple, lucrative, and fun. Imagine getting paid great money each and every month just for sharing Xooma's product and business plan with other people. Our state-of-art compensation plan actually pays you in up to 8 different ways! And thanks to our commitment to ongoing training and support, making money with your own Xooma business is as easy as 1-2-3.

Xooma is just starting it's journey to fulfilling our vision of helping thousands, and eventually millions of people enjoy optimum health and long-term wealth through our products and business plan. We're currently looking for caring and motivated people who share that same vision. So, I'd like you to consider this a personal invitation to join us on this incredible journey.

Please feel free to spend some time here getting to know us better. I'm confident that the more you learn about Xooma Worldwide the more you'll want to join our family of satisifed Customers and excited Team Members HTTP://WWW.XOOMAWORLDWIDE.COM/PRAYERWARRIOR

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: XOOMA WORLD WIDE- Testimonials
3/31/2007 6:17:07 PM
State/Province: Victoria

Testimonial:
I have been using X20 now for 3 months. I have suffered from acid reflux and heartburn for quite a few years now and have eroded teeth as a result. I also have difficulty in swallowing at times and believe I have had some damage to the eosophagus due to the reflux. So I was interested in testimonials that others had been helped with their reflux and heartburn. Mine didn't go away straightaway, but after using 2 sachets a day I started to notice improvements. Now I seldom get heartburn and have also noticed some other improvements. Along with being better hydrated it's helped get rid of constipation.

Though it has been very dry here and drought conditions, which should have been a recipe for bad hay fever which I get every year in the spring and early summer, apart from the odd sneeze, I have not suffered from hay fever this year! While others have been sneezing and scratching irritated eyes, I have been amazed that I haven't!

I have some non-malignant nerve tumors in my leg which had been causing pain every day recently and after starting to use the X20, it's almost stopped and only get occasion pains.

I also have not had as much indigestion and hardly need to use antacids now!

I am also getting some improvement in the pain I have been having in my right ring finger joint, which is nearly gone now, and the stiffness in the hand is also improving.

I have used health products and supplements for over 30 years and this is the first time I have noticed such a dramatic difference from using a product. I am impressed!

Thanks to Margaret who introduced me to it and thanks Xooma for coming out with such a superior product!

Janice Gagnon

Claudia K.
Product Testimonial     

Testimonial:
For the past 2 years I have been an Insomniac, unable to fall asleep at night or staying asleep after 2 hours. I started taking Xtreme X20 about 6 months ago and from the day I started I've been averaging 6 to 7 hours of sleep every night. Thank you so much for giving my life back. My energy level is up, and I'm a new person.

Claudia K, California, USA

Craig P.
Product Testimonial     
State/Province: Maryland

Testimonial:
For over 5 years the inside of my left hand had scaly blisters with black cracked lines on the surface of it. Well, within a couple weeks of using Xtreme X2o my hand has turned back to normal. I was almost lost for words because it's been awhile since my the inside of my left hand has looked identical to the right one. No blisters, no blacked cracked lines, no puss and no fuss with X2o it is certainly the way to go.

HTTP://XOOMAWORLDWIDE.COM/PRAYERWARRIOR
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: XOOMA WORLD WIDE- HEALTH PRODUCTS
4/19/2007 2:03:31 AM

My-Easy-Promoter is the most efficient, powerful, and completely automated way to promote your website to over 700,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites! 100% Automated - A Complete Traffic Generating Machine!!!

My-Easy-Promoter will help potential customers find you! Submitting your site consistently and properly will drive traffic to you. Manually submitting can take up hours of your valuable time - My-Easy-Promoter completely automates this task. There's absolutely NO SOFTWARE to download, and our easy-to-use wizard will have you submitting your first site in minutes.

Manually submitting just does not compare to the power of the My-Easy-Promoter System!

Join Now Free Trial Start Tour

We offer an unconditional 30-day Money-back Guarantee for your complete satisfaction!

Top Reasons My-Easy-Promoter is a MUST HAVE Service:

• Unlimited re-submissions of multiple domains and pages
  • 100% automated!
  • Submitting your web site consistently is the #1 way to get indexed by search engines
  • Search Engines re-index their databases every 4-8 weeks
  • Web Sites are removed and re-indexed during their updates
  • My-Easy-Promoter gives you the power to submit from once per month to once per day and many options in between, completely automated!
  • You can simply set up My-Easy-Promoter once and the system is then on Auto-Pilot! Never worry about resubmitting your site again!
  • There's nothing to download, no software to learn. My-Easy-Promoter's easy-to-use wizards walk you through several simple steps and you're done! If you know what your domain name is, you can use the My-Easy-Promoter System!
  • All of your data is stored with us. Want to change your resubmission schedule? It's done with 2 clicks! Nothing is more simple and can drive traffic like My-Easy-Promoter!

My-Easy-Promoter does all the work for you 24x7! Set up your domains ONCE and My-Easy-Promoter will resubmit your site on the schedule YOU CHOOSE!

Do you have multiple domains ? If so No Problem! My-Easy-Promoter can submit any number of domains from 1 to 1 Million - all completely automated!

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!