Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Help me help a friend
3/20/2007 3:30:13 AM
Hi everyone, Please help me help a friend get her brand new traffic exchange going. Join DollardayHits , a great new traffic exchange owned by a good friend and really nice lady who is also a member of our great community named Rebecca Beasley Rebecca's site is a very smooth manual surf site with many great options including the availability of upgraded memberships and yes, the ability to earn, as well. As the name says, every day is Dollar Day on DollardayHits! God bless, Dave
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Help me help a friend
3/20/2007 8:33:44 PM
Hi Dave,

I am so pleased to see Rebecca starting up her own Traffic Exchange.

I've known her for some time now and have always admired her thoroughness in the way she works.  Having checked out her site - this is no exception. The surfing system she has used ensures that sites are really seen and she is making no false promises.   So..... I have joined, upgraded  and put up my first site in the rotation.

Good luck to her and I hope many more will join her.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 5:02:12 AM
Hi Jenny, Thank you for supporting Rebecca. I think she will do very well, and I certainly appreciate those (and you know some of whom I mean) who are coming forward to offer their expertise in the finer points of this business. God bless, Dave
+0
10/25/2007 10:18:50 PM

hi,

her idea is very good and bless a great success.

http://blog.tootoo.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!