Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anti-UCE Super-marketing Technique. Brand new for 2007!
3/13/2007 8:27:15 PM

Whatever promotion you market, your problem is (continually) attracting new candidates eager to join, pay for, and tirelessly advertise your offer.  Unfortunately, the double-edged sword of Net hostility and apathy lead people to (unfairly) equate the marketing of various business opportunities with UCE (thus potentially earning you the dreaded 'spammer' status).  Counter these problems with a field-tested, anti-spam technique that could increase your response anywhere from 20 - 50%!  22 pg. (.pdf) solution AND five USEFUL freebies!  $5 by Pay Pal (atmoneyandaction@hotmail.com) or snail mail to;Lee Davis: Box 42002, Succ. Jeanne Mance, MTL, QC H2W 2T3, CANADA
(1st 1000 respondents receive 2 sure-fire spam neutering programs!!!!)

+0
Ruby Garson

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Anti-UCE Super-marketing Technique. Brand new for 2007!
3/16/2007 11:06:15 PM

Dear Mr. Sonja Davis,

I appreciate your attemps to promote your product and/or service you are trying to sell.  However, I noticed when I clicked onto your profile that you were not yet on my friends list, So there is now an invitation being sent to you for you to become my friend.  I hope you will accept my invitation.

Now as far as the message you just posted to my forum. 

First of all, it's ok, that you just basically did what you somewhat have accused me of doing in your ad, by the way it is worded. But knowing my friends and others at Adlandpro who visit my forum, They will know that what you have insinuated is not at all true.

First of all, I am a copywriter, so I have no candidates that eagerly join or pay for anything.  And so they don't tirelessly advertise anything I offer. I am not an affiliate business.  I am a sole proprietor service business.  Although I do have other streams of income connected to my website. And...

I am in no way equated the dreaded "spammer status"  I have never even attempted to spam anyone.  This forum is open to anyone who wishes to read it.  However I only send it out to people who have accepted or extended a request to be friends.  You on the other hand have posted a new thread to my forum, when in fact you should have posted to your own.  Especially since you were previously not even on my friends list when you posted to this forum.

Now...  If you would like to learn how to create an ad, that works instead of putting people on the defensive, I'd be more than happy to invite you to read previous post to this forum for some tips on how to do that. 

And... If you are still open enough after you have read this reply to your post, I'll even be willing to help you create an ad.  And... I will even do it for 50% off my normal copywriting fees.

It beats watching you alienate all your possible future friends and prospects by posting an ad like the one above this post.  So...

If you are interested in learning how to properly submit a post/ad to yours or any forum, go to my profile and send me a private message. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Your potential Friend and Prospect.

Ruby

To Your Life Success, From Direct Response Ruby Garson Success University http://vur.me/DirectResponse1/SuGM NowYouCanSucceed@gmail.com Get paid to be entertained! http://www.E4L.BIZ/money.htm?RubyGarson
+0
3/17/2007 11:32:36 AM

Ms. Garson,

In response to the points of your post;

'First of all, it's ok, that you just basically did what you somewhat have accused me of doing in your ad, by the way it is worded. But knowing my friends and others at Adlandpro who visit my forum, They will know that what you have insinuated is not at all true. First of all, I am a copywriter, so I have no candidates that eagerly join or pay for anything.  And so they don't tirelessly advertise anything I offer. I am not an affiliate business.  I am a sole proprietor service business.  Although I do have other streams of income connected to my website. I am in no way equated the dreaded "spammer status"  I have never even attempted to spam anyone.  This forum is open to anyone who wishes to read it.  However I only send it out to people who have accepted or extended a request to be friends.'

I have not now (or ever) accused you of anything. The ad copy points out things that, while not applicable to any member of the Adland community, IS a general perception in the minds of people throughout the Internet and do help contribute to the general apathy/hostility that exists whenever people encounter offers made by Internet marketers/promoters. If you feel that I have insinuated that you are in some category that you weren't in in the first place, then your issues are with yourself as my ad copy only pointed out something that I've observed time and time again thoughout the breadth of the Internet in countless forums outside of Adland. As you state that you do have other streams of income connected to your sole proprietorship, don't you have to advertise them on the web in order for them to be successful by attracting those that would be interested enough to take part in them?  Income stream programs depend upon enrollment of other individuals in order for their originator to reap an economic benefit from them. Hence, the wording of my ad copy.

'You on the other hand have posted a new thread to my forum, when in fact you should have posted to your own.  Especially since you were previously not even on my friends list when you posted to this forum.'

As I understood the header of the forum, it was open to all in the ADLAND COMMUNITY to be able to advertise in.  If I misunderstood that, I apologize. Then I would ask you to word the header in a way that lets everyone understand that your forum is PRIVATE and by INVITATION ONLY (as a number of forums quite plainly state). When I was perusing the forums located under the rating of "Advertising", I checked each header to ensure that A) my post would be applicable to the nature of the forum, and B) I was aiming my ad at the forum and not at the specific forum-owner. And as for a forum poster having to be friends with you before posting, with your offer for your services, do you prefer those that benefit from them to be your friends only, or would you prefer that the maximum amount of people would see the value in your offer and respond to it? 

'Now...  If you would like to learn how to create an ad, that works instead of putting people on the defensive, I'd be more than happy to invite you to read previous post to this forum for some tips on how to do that.  And... If you are still open enough after you have read this reply to your post, I'll even be willing to help you create an ad.  And... I will even do it for 50% off my normal copywriting fees. It beats watching you alienate all your possible future friends and prospects by posting an ad like the one above this post.'

I can't help if you felt alienated because you thought the ad was a personal attack on you (which means that you didn't read it correctly).  The whole goal of advertising is to offer a solution to a problem that individuals percieve themselves to be plagued by on a daily basis.  And as for the accusation of possible alienation of future friends/prospects, the only people who could feel that emotion would be those who are deadset against learning anything new as it relates to their situation at present.  Isn't claiming to people that their home-based income generation plan isn't working so they should drop it and join whichever other one an insinuation of personal failure and a ploy to win another customer? As for my wording, it's based on MY experiences over the 20+ years combined with MY writing style that has served me well over that elapsed time. As I not only bothered to meticulously research my ebook before offering it for sale, I also bothered to make it as affordable as possible as well as offer 7 USEFUL freebies to go along with it to make it the best value it could be. Once again, Ms. Garson, I see no basis for the points that you make, and I've been upfront including them within my response, so there can be no accusation of twisting them to fit any point that I've made herein.  To your success,

Mr. Sonja L. Davis
                                           Member # 231733

+0
Ruby Garson

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2007 10:46:01 PM

Dear Mr. Sonja Davis,

I do Appologize.  After rereading your ad a second and then a third time, You are indeed correct.  I took the statement of Earning you the status of Spammer as a personal attack as if to say I was in fact spamming people.  Which I am not.  And I did take offence to that. 

Please accept my appologies on that.  However...

With respects to the forums. 

I believe if we are to market to our friends, as well as others who are not our friends, we shoud do it from within our own forum.  However, as you have so nicely pointed out.  That may not be a written rule of this forum.  So it was actually only my understanding of them. So I do again appologize .  I at times forget that not all people follow the same rules of understanding as I have. 

You see, I have posted comments on others threads, as part of an ongoing conversation, but I have not ever gone in and just started my own thread on someone elses forum. So again, Error on my part, for thinking that was not appropriate. I guess it must be, since you are doing it. 

So I guess maybe I should start advertising in everyone elses forums instead of my own.  If it is working for you.  Hey!  Maybe it will work better for me that way too.  Thanks for the tip.

Ruby

To Your Life Success, From Direct Response Ruby Garson Success University http://vur.me/DirectResponse1/SuGM NowYouCanSucceed@gmail.com Get paid to be entertained! http://www.E4L.BIZ/money.htm?RubyGarson
+0
Re: Many thanks, Ms. Garson. And apologies on my part as well.
3/20/2007 4:12:30 PM

Thank you for your most gracious post.  Apologies on my part for the common-sense oversight in not giving respect to you as a forum owner and approaching you for permission to post an entirely new thread. As part of this recognition, Ms. Garson, you as well as the whole of your forum readershiip are welcome to install your OWN thread based on whatever it is that is your personal offering as my forum will be an RSS-distributed, secret webstore with internet-wide (and
warmly-received) exposure so please feel free to join me at your own pace - Forum by the name of Tomorrow's Knowledge Yesterday and PLEASE don't hesitate to post to me for ANY type of Internet-related questions since that's what I'm all about. Looking forward to helping all our Community Membership on all levels. To Adland's success. That means everybody.       

Mr. Sonja L. Davis
                                                  Member 231733

+0