Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thank You Ted
3/11/2007 10:31:24 PM

I really appreciate your invitation and all the people I've met this last week. They've been very kind to me and I am trying to participate all I can, because as I say in my profile I'm learning about internet marketing and this place, AdlandPro, makes me feel like I am in the right place with the right people. Blessings for you.

Graciela

+0
Re: Thank You Ted
3/12/2007 5:19:32 PM
I think he is a nice person who is trying to help friends out with and share new ideas, hey you all are great just being on here and seeking to do for others!
+0
3/12/2007 8:44:31 PM

Hi Ted,

Helping the network comunity is a great idea. Would appreciate more info about how to achieve that.

Cheers Tina www.myPersonalGenius.com

+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 9:30:46 PM

Thanks everyone for your open support of this forum.  My hope is that Adland members will come in and be an advocate for another Adland friend they may know that needs help in some way.  Some people are too shy or proud to ask for assistance themselves in a public forum.  This is our chance to help members in whatever way we can.  Some people just need more invitations to be friends, others might have a personal problem that a member of this forum might be able to help with.  I want this to be in the spirit of true charity, so no personal advertising and promotion will be allowed.

Thanks again.

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!