Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What makes you a success in Internet Marketing?
3/10/2007 7:28:50 PM
Hi,
I am new to Adland, but I have seen many of the forums and many of the people active there.  Many of them are blatant marketers, some are a little more subtle, and a few are truly interested in helping others.  That is, at least, my observation.  My question is, who is truly successful, and how did you get that way?  What can I do to become a true work at home internet marketer?  What has worked for you? How do I go about making money  on the internet  and still have time for  my  family and myself?

I suppose you can see from this post that I am open to any and all advice.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Prosperity and Abundance to you!

Claudia
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What makes you a success in Internet Marketing?
3/12/2007 8:01:35 PM
Hi Claudia, May I suggest that you first read this? The Shocking Truth It will at least help to open your eyes as to what to stay away from as well as some ideas on how to get started. For me the biggest factor was learning what not to get involved with! :-) "My question is, who is truly successful. and how did you get that way?" That's really a hard question to answer because people's perceptions of what "successful" means are different. For some its time, for others its monetary, yet for others its merely a matter of building friendships. One thing that can be said though. If you don't have a very clear picture of what it is you are looking for, you will never achieve it. Why? How do you know if you achieved something if you don't know what the goal was in the first place? Without some form of plan there's no way to measure your success on your terms. :-)
+0
4/11/2007 12:02:13 PM
Hi Claudia!

I'm a stayed home mother since last November 2006, and i'm still searching an online business. Though it's not easy, everyone seems to have THE GREAT THING EVER.

But i think i just find out something that could be interesting. They call it a pre-launched web site, just like Microsoft did. But the thing is we can join without paying a dime, and have access to all there sites and forums, even there marketing plan. So i think it's a good way to start. i just joined last week, and i noticed that there were many people that really wanted to help me.
Well it is a Club, so now i'm a a pre-launched member and on the 15th of April i will be on the course just like the members of Microsoft did.

So don't wait and join us a the club you will know exactly why you joined.

Hope to see you there, and hope it could help you!

A friend of Quebec, Canada.

Ghyslaine

P.S. Sorry if i made mistakes but english is my second language (i'm french) nice to meet you. And oh yeh! i am gonna change my photo!
Ghyslaine Legris For a simple and healthy life! glegris.qhealthzone.com
+0
4/18/2007 3:12:04 PM

Claudia,

I think that many things work on the internet. If it works for me it doesn't mean it will work for you and if it works for you it doesn't mean it will work for me. That being said I would suggest you do what you like and like what you do. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it. Just do it. If you were a baseball player you wouldn't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I am in the online travel business that may or may not be for you. www.jomatravel.com watch the presentation, it has to make sence to you, it doesn't matter what I say. Help is always available.

I also offer free advertising to people who need to advertise online http://www.hits2u.com/?353472

To your success,

Joe

Making People Like YOU Wealthy There is a huge amount of money to be made here and your share will make you rich - probably beyond your wildest dreams. http://www.jomatravel.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!