Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I'm giving you this opportunity to make money faster than you can think of.
3/10/2007 3:46:30 AM

Wow! This is gonna rock the whole world !

Our group consists of 7 members and hence the name Strike 7 Alliance. Strike 7 Alliance consists of four invesment bankers, a designer, a manager and an assistant manager. We are based in Los Angeles, California, USA.....

Our investment bankers will invest your money in various financial instruments like trading in gold and commodities market at CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange), options, derivatives, forex, bullion and currency hedging.....

In recent years, stock markets of developing world BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) have been growing at an exceptional rate. Hence, our core investment strategy is to capitalize on these markets. For this reason, we trade in these markets; using simple strategies like day trading as well as complex transactions of call and put options for leveraging arbitrage opportunities......

We have two different plans which have been tested for over a month. We have invested around $5000 of our own money with the bankers and checked their investment strategies and cleared our doubts. We did not randomly come up with the plans. 18% Daily for 7 Days is called Incremental Plan as it provides returns in increments of 18% Daily. 150% after 7 Days is called the Capital plan since the capital remains intact for making returns for a period of 7 days.

link =

Global Hedge Fund - Strike7

By the way, have i said that i observed their cash flow for 3 weeks now and the risk level is very low, and i have got paid for the 5th time this month?

Kevin T. Build your financial freedom at http://www.silverroad.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!