Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jerky Direct - I Just Got Paid Again!
3/7/2007 3:32:38 PM
 PREMIUM PRODUCTS
PRODUCTS THAT ARE FIRST CLASS!

Jerky Direct, a producer of healthy all-natural and/or organic products is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality premium products at an incredible value. Jerky Direct has long been a supplier of healthy meat snacks to the industry and is known as a premier producer and supplier of many premium products to health-conscious people everywhere.

Jerky Direct offers premium products which are all natural and/or organic. Because of quality, variety and value, our company is growing at an astounding rate. We are continuing to expand our growth by looking for extraordinary people to become new distributors nationwide. With Jerky Direct, you have the opportunity to become an important part of a winning team!

Lloyd Cope

Team Leader

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Jerky Direct - I Just Got Paid Again!
3/7/2007 6:39:50 PM
I LOVE THIS ONE ! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DEEEELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, the free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! Great tools for us on our personalized website and so much more! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes the Dreams Work ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to EAT this one! http://www.LloydsTeam.jerkydirect.com http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2007 9:05:04 PM
I LOVE THIS ONE ! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DEEEELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, the free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! Great tools for us on our personalized website and so much more! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes the Dreams Work ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to EAT this one! http://www.LloydsTeam.jerkydirect.com http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 12:38:38 PM
TOMATOES, FETA CHEESE and BUFFALO shredded jerky ~ ! 2 Medium Tomatoes Dash of sea salt, ground pepper 1/4 cup of crumbled feta or shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives 1 medium green onion chopped Sprinkle with Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on oven proof dish, mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over tomatoes... cover and put under preheated broiler for 2 minutes, watch carefully to take out when toasteee brown and melted cheese ! or eat as cold salad ! mmm a healthy meal ! Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeelicioussss ! ! ! Recipe: Pine Nut Buffalo Artichoke Stew Ingredients 1/2 cup red wine vinegar 6 cups water 36 baby artichokes (about 5 pounds) (optional) healthy shredded buffalo 1 large onion finely chopped 3 garlic cloves minced 1 pound ripe tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped 3 cups vegetable broth or water 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper lemon wedges for seasoning 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted Cooking Instructions 1. Combine the vinegar and water in a large glass or ceramic bowl. 2. Slice about 1/2" from the artichoke tops and trim the stems. Remove the outer leaves and trim any hard spiky points with a scissors. Cut in half and reserve the artichokes in the vinegar mixture. 3. Cook buffalo in a large non-reactive saucepan over medium-low heat until golden and remove with slotted spoon. Drain all but 1 1/2 tablespoons of fat from the pan and add the olive oil. OR USE OUR DELICIOUS SHREDDED BUFFALO FROM JERKY DIRECT. 4. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 2 minutes longer, just to release its aroma. Add the tomatoes and turn the heat to medium. Cook until the sauce is reduced, about 10 to 15 minutes. Pour in the broth or water, add the salt, pepper and buffalo and bring to a boil. Drain the artichokes well and add to the pot. Reduce to a simmer and cook, covered, until the artichokes are tender, about 15 minutes. Adjust seasonings with salt, pepper and lemon juice and serve hot. You can experiment with this recipe with your favorite veggie, use broccoli, or carrots instead.... EAT the healthy way we did hundreds of years ago! The healthy protein snack, low carb, low cholesterol, low fat. Great for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and just sitting around at computer! Jerky Direct "Your big opportunity may be right where you are now" -Napoleon Hill Join for wholesale prices of healthy, hormone free Jerky. Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky in variety of Flavors! Shipping free anywhere in USA! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com OH Home on the RANGE! Where the Buffalo Roam! You no longer have to chase yours down... Roger Ball and Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle are doing it for you! Join Jerky Direct for Wholesale Prices/FREE shipping of Hormone free, delicious Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky and many other awesome products! Delivered direct to your door ! MMMMM dried fruits in Blueberry,Berry, Pina Colada.... all natural and healthy! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2007 7:48:34 PM
The BIG WINNER of the $50 is: Joshua Horner with 4 recruits. GREAT JOB Joshua! Then because we had 5 people tie for 2nd place with 2 recruits we are giving each one of you $10. Those winners are: Doug Wells Donald Rich Cindy LaBoeuf Kevin Goodrich Katheryn Haigler Congratulations guys & gals!! I would appreciate it if you are on that list that you send me your mailing address so I can send you your check. My email address is : mrsidingman1@chouteautel.com Then we want to recognize all of you that sponsored at least 1 person. Linda will be handling the consolation prizes from this list. Patricia Martin Gracie Kight Donald Hood Chelsea Ruiz Patricia Bartch Jennifer Walters Carla Cash Thomas Richland DeafBizCatsTeam Luenettie Coleman Melody Lee Rolanda Cowboy If we skipped someone we are very sorry. For those of you that are winners be watching for your checks and don’t forget to send me your mailing address. Again me and Linda want to THANK YOU ALL for all your hard work and we hope you are enjoying Jerky Direct! Regards, Mark Gibson Linda Harvey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!