Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How To Make Vast Amount's of Money
3/6/2007 10:07:06 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am on a quest.

This is an idea I would like to transmute into reality.  It will also require some FEEDBACK.  That is the idea of a mastermind group.  It dawned on me that for the average person, making $120,000 per year would be just about what they would need to consider themselves quite successful in network marketing.

This breaks down to $10,000 per month. 

I would like to find out from any of the readers how many people you would need within your downline to make this amount.  Or, how much product at what cost per product would your organization need to sell on a consistant, month to month basis to do this?  Sometimes this works on autoships.  Sometimes this works on retail or wholesale sales.

Sometimes this works by selling a $12,000 product or service.  You send your upline $2,000 and keep $10,000.  Great.  You only need one sale per month.  That sounds easy enough.  I meet average working people all of the time who are just biting at the bit to give me $12,000!!  Easy now Kristopher.  Calm down...  Sorry... self talk.  Anyway, where was I... Oh yes...

This will show us the level of ease there is in order to create that "financial feedom" aspect that your upline is always talking about.  It is what has drawn us to network marketing in the first place.  The problem is not many of them are volunteering too much information about the actual numbers.  But this is precisley where most people are failing.  What I would like to ask is why are people failing?

Do not worry.  I will do the math for you!!

If you would like to get this information, simply send me your COMPENSATION PLAN.  You can do this in a number of ways.  You can send me a personal message through Adland Pro with a link to your company's website that contains the information.  You can also send me an email Rigamorrow@aol.com with an attachment file containing your compensation plan.  Many companies have this available as a PDF file or something similar for easy reference.  Just put the words "COMPENSATION PLAN" in the subject line.  And I will know this is the information you are after. 

If you would like to do the math yourself, please feel free.  Less work for me.  But could you forward that back to me?  I really want to know.

For example, here is a readily available network marketing company.  There are many members of Adland Pro who are in this company.  Just look around, you will find it.  You will not need to look very far.  Send me a personal message and I will tell you which one it is.  Here is the math on that one.

"XXOO Company" $10,000 per month Compensation Plan 

No monthly pay on Your first 3 levels.
12 levels = 29% total pay-out for 12 levels.
29% divided by 12 levels = 2.4% per spot pay-out.
$25.00 PV divided by 2.4 % = $.60 per spot
$10,000.00 divided by .60 cents per spot = 16,666 people.

Remember there is NO monthly pay for Your first 3 levels so you have to add those levels for a total for all 12 levels.

Even though there is NO WAY that an average person can make this work, I feel people should know this information. 

What I would like to do, is to post this information in another forum so we can open some people's eyes as to which companies are going to be the best for the average Joe (or Jane).  When I get about five or so of them, I'll start the forum.  Do you have to be a slamming, jamming, closing, direct marketing "sponsor monster"?  These are the questions I know I personally want answered. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:  

1.  If it is not easily available for you to find your compensation plan, RUN, RUN, RUN.  You are probably in a scam.  Just a heads up.

I appreciate everyone's help in this.  If you have anything you would like to add or request in this research, I am all ears.  I appreciate all of your help with this.  Thanks everyone.

Kristopher Curry

Mentoring For Free

(419) 425-5713      

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!