Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Invite Georgios P to be a friend
12/16/2008 1:51:04 PM

Hi Robert. Georgios didn't go anyplace  I didn't see that a SPAMMER posted a note in your forum.  I didn't read his SPAM before I added my note.

What is with spammers today?  I've had to delete 2 SPAM ads from my fun forum!!

Why don't people read our forum's DESCRIPTION before they post to understand the posting policy. I'm sorry Robert for getting people  stirred up. Our friend Georgios is here to stay!!

Thanks Robert.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2008 4:32:47 PM

Pat,

Check the date on that original post by Robert.  Long time has passed since then.  :)

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2008 8:47:05 PM

Hi Joe.  Yes I know that everything is A-okay with Georgios and the thread started a long time ago.

I didn't realize until after I posted....that the spammer had picked up on it and brought it up.  I saw it in the posts list.

Anyway....whew. I'm glad Georgios is here and there are no probles with his account.

With Myrna's and someone elses picture problems and the problems Nick is having, I thought another one occured with our friend Georgios.  Thanks for your reply Joe.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2009 9:40:48 AM
Hi Robert!

What a big mess. I have not seen this thread before! I read all the posts before replying here!

Your started this topic days after I re-joined or came back to Adlandpro in March 2007. Yes I had to start from Zero and my friendslist was empty. Probably your were not in my friendslist at that time so I did not get any notification and that can be the reason I was not here.

Better late than never. I am here now and all our friends who replied will have a nice reply with musc of my taste.

For you I have something from Greece.

BEAUTY OF GREECE
THE CRADLE OF MEDITERRANEAN CIVILIZATION
(From Philoxenia forum Greece)

Click above

Love and Respect
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2009 10:13:57 AM

Hi Donald!

Sorry for the delay! It took me two years to find this place. You are a great friend.

I wish you all the best. Summertime and people plan for their vacation destinations. Here is something from my country.

THERE  - SANTORINI

(St Irene)

A PEARL IN SOUTH AEGEAN SEA

Click above
Best Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!