Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thank you for all your money maing proposals
3/3/2007 6:14:13 PM

Dear AndlandPro friends,

since I have been with you, I got a mountain of money making proposals from you and want to thank you for them.

What I noticed is, that most of you have something to sell or have their own shop.

Why do you not take the chance and get 100 € just by creating a salespage for one of your products, no matter what it is, including a picture and a discription of your product, and integrate this salespage in a free of charge account on our worlwide DubLi auction- and salesplatform. With 2 different names and 2 emailaddresses (f.e. for your husband, wife, child) and 2 different salespages you can even gain 200 €.

Please have a look on this website:
www.renate-schedl.de/bestmarketplace/dublishop.htm

Why does DubLi pay this money?

well, DubLi just started a few months ago and of cause want do get some life on their platform.

Remember how Ebay started 9 years ago and how it devellopped because people saw their chance to sell and buy with Ebay.

Today selling with Ebay is somehow a Lottogame among millions of others, but if you will be found and be able to sell your product, in any case you have to pay fees. And if you want to sell your product outside USA, you have to join another Ebay platform, which costs extra fees again.

Not so with DubLi! DubLi is GLOBAL and no fees have to be payed, neither by sellers nor by buyers. You only have to pay fees, after you really sold something, and these fees you can pay out of your 100 € account at DubLi's.

I like DubLi and I became a business associate there, because I believe in their future. I know, what the business associates earn today who started 9 years ago with Ebay. Believe me, dear friends DubLi will become the best alternative to Ebay, and I think Ebay needs some competition, because they are getting more and more expensive for small people's budgets.

So give DubLi a chance, it does not cost you anything, but you will gain 100 €, which you can spend then for 2 months renting a DubLi-Shop to test it for 2 months or can use the money for advertising or paying your fees after successful selling.

For the moment being, their is not much competition yet, so if you offer interesting Products, you will succeed selling them. By the way, you can generate as many salespages as you want, without any costs.

Come-on friends, grab this opportunity and help bringing life and traffic to DubLi to make it a real alternative to Ebay. As a special thank to you, I will give you the following reseller product including reseller license just for free:

click on the picture for description

The opportunity to earn the 100 € should have stopped already by February 28, but we succeeded in getting another week to gain the money. But we were told, it definately will stop now on March 9, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. MET.

Remember my last offer regarding DubLi which ended February 28, 2007. At that time you additionally had the chance to buy the DubLi-Shop for
49 € for a total year. This chance has gone. It now costs 49 €/month.

DON'T PASS THE 100 € CHANCE AS WELL!!!

Warm regards

Your AdlandPro-Friend Renate

PS: Your salespage could look like this one:

http://www.dubli.com/auktionsdetails.cfm?auctionID=194014

PPS: If you need help in creating your salspage, please visit our training at

www.yorgotalk.com

(before entering this room, please go to internet explorer to Extra – Internetoptions and delete all cookies)

Your will find there english speaking people 24 hours a day, because they come from all over the world.

(by the way, a nice place to find new contacts or friends, you can invite to AdlandPro)

Renate Schedl The moment you learnt not to stick to things you will really be free! The Link Cloaker, List Builder & Profit Generator System I Use Myself Not Using It Is Like Living In The Stone Age! http://viralurl.com/mbmcenter Highly recommended
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!