Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome my friends to the final chapter......
3/3/2007 6:51:35 PM

Hi Chris,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going. You will be so missed. You are one of the great members here at AdlandPro. Remember that you are always welcome back. Much success and many blessings to you. Never forget how awesome you are!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

This is better than winning the lottery!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
3/3/2007 6:53:47 PM

Hello Chris

I too will miss your humor and your kindness. You are one of the few who manages to see the good in everybody and you have shown that trait here many times. You will be missed around here Chris. Oh, by the way, This message is from Ally as well. She has always enjoyed your friendship too.

Hey Chris,
It's Ally... You know you are always more then welcome  to e-mail me and keep in touch.  Your are such a wonderful friend, I remember the good times and laughs we had in here.  Never stop being yourself...maybe I'll see you more in Ryze now??? (hint hint) LOL. I'd love for you to bring your laughter to the Network Bill and I run (link is in his sig line). That way I don't have to do it for you LOL. 

You will truely be missed here in Adland. (But I too left. I just see the messeges in PM in here). Keep smiling and spread the laughs every chance you get.

Love Ya
Ally & Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2007 7:00:51 PM

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa Chris!

I am with Jenny and have tears in my eyes!

You cannot leave us...........you mean too much to us!  Shucks, how can I continue our mutual admiration society all by myself?  sob sob

You were the first and best friend I had when I joined Adland, and you still are.  Can we do anything sneaky to get you to change your mind?

If not, I truly wish you a blessed life and much success in your new ventures.  You deserve the very best in everything that you do always.

Sending you GIANT HUGS and many BLESSINGS  :-)

I love you,  Jill

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2007 8:56:49 PM
Oh NO Chris I am so sad to see you go. I am on my way to sing your guestbook. Good Luck in all your endevors. Kathy K
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2007 10:42:07 PM
You will be missed!
BIG HUGS!
Mary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!