Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Impeccable Laws of the Universe
3/1/2007 8:33:25 AM
Tons of material has been written about the impeccable universal laws and how they impinge on each one of us. These laws are in operation irrespective of our individual and collective awareness of their existence. Now I do not claim to be an expert of these laws but there is one thing I do know and that is in my own small way, these laws are working for me rather than against me. This awareness is new and has now been with me for slightly less than six months. I nevertheless do have results that show this truth. This in itself is a major step for me as I can now confidently say that life need not be a struggle; and that the advice given to us when we were young that “no pain, no gain” is definitely misplaced. I also do know that all that one needs to do is right there within one. That there is nothing from without that can affect one if one does not invite it. Hence All the Power That Is; is right there within each one of us. And that one can improve ones standing in all social, material and spiritual wellbeing through deliberate practice of this power enhanced by these universal laws. There are quite a number of the Universal Laws but the ones I am interested with in here are the following;- 1.The Law of Cause and Effect. 2.The Law of Attraction. 3.The Law of Gratitude. 4.The Eternal NOW. Like I have already stated, I am not an expert in this field and my knowledge on this subject is really nothing to write home about. However, I am eager, ready and willing to learn. While perusing through the forum, I did see some personalities who are coaching others on successes, in social, physical and spiritual spheres. If this is the case, then their instructive and superior contribution on this subject shall be greatly appreciated. Kendar Lewis http://www.profitwildfire.com/kendar
+0
Re: The Impeccable Laws of the Universe
3/5/2007 7:06:17 AM

The Law of Cause and Effect

This law is very important in our existence. All are affected by it without discrimination. Simply put; it means that what one is experiencing now is a consequence (effect) of a previous action (cause) executed by own self.  The action here includes, ones previous imaginations, thoughts and actual actions. In other words, nothing from the outside can affect one, either adversely or otherwise, except that which comes from within and that there are no coincidences or accidental occurrences. All are effects that emanate from causes.  

A lot of people find it difficult in accepting this law especially when their environment is uncomfortable. People do not accept that what they are experiencing in the moment, however bad or good it feels, has been brought about by their own imaginations, thoughts and/or actions. Subsequently therefore, one can very clearly see that if one imagines, thinks and/or acts in a good way only the good will come to be ones experience.  The opposite is also true. Hence if you desire to be wealthy, you must first cause others to be wealthy.  This is a tough nut to crack for a lot of people but it is the way the universe operates. Please remember if you plant maize you will harvest maize and not beans. 

Kendar Lewis

http://www.profitwildfire.com/kendar

+0
3/5/2007 7:09:09 AM

The Law of Cause and Effect

This law is very important in our existence. All are affected by it without discrimination. Simply put; it means that what one is experiencing now is a consequence (effect) of a previous action (cause) executed by own self.  The action here includes, ones previous imaginations, thoughts and actual actions. In other words, nothing from the outside can affect one, either adversely or otherwise, except that which comes from within and that there are no coincidences or accidental occurrences. All are effects that emanate from causes.  

A lot of people find it difficult in accepting this law especially when their environment is uncomfortable. People do not accept that what they are experiencing in the moment, however bad or good it feels, has been brought about by their own imaginations, thoughts and/or actions. Subsequently therefore, one can very clearly see that if one imagines, thinks and/or acts in a good way only the good will come to be ones experience.  The opposite is also true. Hence if you desire to be wealthy, you must first cause others to be wealthy.  This is a tough nut to crack for a lot of people but it is the way the universe operates. Please remember if you plant maize you will harvest maize and not beans. 

Kendar Lewis

http://www.profitwildfire.com/kendar

+0
Renee Small

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/13/2007 9:37:47 AM

For a excellent understanding of the Law the Causes and Effect, everyone should have the opportunity to listen to the CD called the Secret.

It has been passed throughout the ages travelling through centuries...to reach you.

Its the secret to everything - joy, health, money, relationships, love, happiness ...everything you ever wanted.

Once you have the power of understanding the laws of the Univerise there will be nothing you cannot acheive.

Best regards,

renee

Renee Small www.berryberrynice.info www.hits2u.com/?347884 www.automaticbuilder.com/renee1401 www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/6346 www.linkgrand.com/?r=6170 www.directmatches.com/rsmall http://www.newmarketingsite.com/15987
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!